Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Thursday eve comes around quickly! :runaway:

This weekend’s work shoot is a street dance festival #justsayin :LOL:

Our spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a few weeks. Is the spreadsheet guru on holiday?

Our spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a few weeks. Is the spreadsheet guru on holiday?
I know he's been spending a lot of time with the comic-con stuff.
Hopefully he's not too far away, as that is way beyond me.
@LC2

“Someone under a spotlight playing a saxophone in black and white” would be a good theme :exit:

Well you two @Dave70D @-Oy-

As the fivers never arrived, I consider the subject Closed

:p

Then again it could be a good Closed theme with colour pop technique.
As a reminder to everyone, next week is "Snappers choice"
That maybe a good opportunity to get your technique image in, if you've not already done so. (y)

Hmmm - may break out a can o’creative whuppass and a tube of turd polish for this one :woot:

I'm looking for my creativity and inspiration, has anyone seen it?
I just haven't been feeling it lately, I've hardly picked up y camera in the last 3 weeks, but over this weekend, I have been out photographing bugs, which has given me a little bit more motivation.

@Nostromo I'm sure we all go through stages like that. Trick I think is to do something totally different to your usual just to kickstart again. Whether it is subject matter or processing style, I find it helps.
And thank you @LC2 for the updated spreadsheet. See only about a third of us are still up to date. I'm finding it more difficult as we go on to come up with ideas. Do we get a star if/when we finish? I certainly will be having a large virtual G&T!

If everyone that wants one, reminds me at the end I can add a * under your name (y)

Oooo....I'd like that too!!(y)

:cobra:

Cobra said:
If everyone that wants one, reminds me at the end....

Don't forget 'at the end' to give us all a *
:p

Snappers choice tomorrow. The only thing that needs some thought is... Which train? :D

I have no choice but to be outside. I'm not looking forward too it. I'm going to be up a ladder, on a South facing wall, pruning rose's.

Pity us in central London.
It hit 40oC static in Cambridgeshire this morning by 11am. that dropped to 37oC driving by mid day!

As you guys have remembered,
Its Snappers choice this week.

It might be a good opportunity to get the technique done if you haven't already
Colour pop / selective colouring

I don't think I can persaude the MRS into buying some Red Snapper for dinner, so I will have to think harder.

I don't think I can persaude the MRS into buying some Red Snapper for dinner, so I will have to think harder.
A bit tough I would have thought?
Opera Snapshot_.png

:D

Just to let the spreadsheet gods know that I completed my technical (colour pop) on Dirty....! Not sure it was included in the spreadsheet thats all!

Back