Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

You might not have a choice I'm afraid....we don't have that internet stuff round 'ere!
And before you say "Well, what are you typing on, you idiot?!"....I'm borrowing it from a friend who lives in Ipswich....no, Wales!:LOL:

A new technique for the next two months and its an easy one (y)
The rule of thirds

I must be going bloody Soft :p

So a SOFT focus jazz shot on the rule of thirds sounds good :D
And when that technique comes up?

More repeats than the bloody BBC :p

ust how the blinking flip I'm going to shoe horn that into the theme is anyone's guess!!:LOL:
Ice cream man? Mr softy ?
But you have a week to do the theme :p

So the theme is 'soft' huh?

I'm going to Snetterton raceway this weekend to photograph the British Truck Racing event.
Just how the blinking flip I'm going to shoe horn that into the theme is anyone's guess!!:LOL:
Soft race tyres?

Soft race tyres?

Even 'soft' race tyres are pretty hard on a truck!
Unless I sneak into the pits and let some air out of them!
I suspect that I might make it onto tomorrows front pages of the newspapers if I did that however!:LOL:

Soft? I'd say a selfie for him should cover it :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ouch! That's a low blow....right in the soft parts!!
Hmmm....that gives me an idea!!:p

Careful Dave....you've already been banned!!:D
Well considering I gave him that a couple or so weeks ago ....
The theme is Soft, not Slow :p

Please do not ask but I have to stop my 52, I will send a PM to Cobra to say why but it is a family matter.
Sorry to lose you Dave, but as per the PM, drop by from time to time if only for the banter (y)

Sad to see you stop the 52 Dave and hope things at home turn out ok. Don’t be a stranger even if it just means popping in occasionally to wind up the snake :)

Sad to see you stop the 52 Dave and hope things at home turn out ok. Don’t be a stranger even if it just means popping in occasionally to wind up the snake :)
Yeah its not like we are short of snake baiters or anything in this thread :p

Sorry to see you go, Dave @Dave70D and hope things are working out ok for you. Looking forward to seeing you back here once things are settling down a bit.

Thanks Stan, I`m going to try my best and stay on my 52 as the photography is going to help me a lot, plus my niece will be helping me now.

Have a look into this year's Takes On Challenge HERE. The April theme is the same as this week's for inspirations.

Thanks Stan, there are some truly remarkable images there for sure!
Those 'Takes On...' folks are a very talented bunch!

I have mine in the bag now, but it's always a pleasure looking at those fantastic images, thanks for the link.(y)

Reactions: rpn
Back