Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Weeks 37 & 38 & 39 See spoilers in the themes list.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Thursday eve comes around quickly! :runaway:

This weekend’s work shoot is a street dance festival #justsayin :LOL:

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Our spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a few weeks. Is the spreadsheet guru on holiday?
I know he's been spending a lot of time with the comic-con stuff.
Hopefully he's not too far away, as that is way beyond me.
@LC2

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
“Someone under a spotlight playing a saxophone in black and white” would be a good theme :exit:

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Well you two @Dave70D @-Oy-

As the fivers never arrived, I consider the subject Closed

:p

I`m sure I can shoehorn in a jazz shot :p
Then again it could be a good Closed theme with colour pop technique.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Then again it could be a good Closed theme with colour pop technique.
As a reminder to everyone, next week is "Snappers choice"
That maybe a good opportunity to get your technique image in, if you've not already done so. (y)

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hmmm - may break out a can o’creative whuppass and a tube of turd polish for this one :woot:

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for my creativity and inspiration, has anyone seen it?
I just haven't been feeling it lately, I've hardly picked up y camera in the last 3 weeks, but over this weekend, I have been out photographing bugs, which has given me a little bit more motivation.

Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes
@Nostromo I'm sure we all go through stages like that. Trick I think is to do something totally different to your usual just to kickstart again. Whether it is subject matter or processing style, I find it helps.
And thank you @LC2 for the updated spreadsheet. See only about a third of us are still up to date. I'm finding it more difficult as we go on to come up with ideas. Do we get a star if/when we finish? I certainly will be having a large virtual G&T!

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
I have no choice but to be outside. I'm not looking forward too it. I'm going to be up a ladder, on a South facing wall, pruning rose's.

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
I have no choice but to be outside. I'm not looking forward too it. I'm going to be up a ladder, on a South facing wall, pruning rose's.
Me and Susie came back early from our walk as it was too hot for us both, take it easy while on the ladders too.

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
As you guys have remembered,
Its Snappers choice this week.

It might be a good opportunity to get the technique done if you haven't already
Colour pop / selective colouring

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Just to let the spreadsheet gods know that I completed my technical (colour pop) on Dirty....! Not sure it was included in the spreadsheet thats all!

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
For the theme on Thursday I`d like any one of these, People Playing or Movement, as on Saturday I will be shooting the local gay pride then the music hall :cobra::wave:

Last edited: