Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Weeks 37 & 38 & 39 See spoilers in the themes list.

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
On a more serious note, IMO I think this theme could show some of the best shots to date for us.
TBH I know I hardly ever comment, but I do look at the "home page" and I have to say I've been impressed by the very high standard this year!
Well done everyone (y)

Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
Knickers!!

I haven't posted my image for 'Empty' yet!!

If I get it in before the (just a tad more) pink one posts the theme, will it count as not being late?:giggle:

[**edit**]

Nevermind!!:LOL:

Been a frantic week, and my brain is empty!!:sorry:

And yes, I did have a long think about how to photograph my empty brain!
Outside of major surgery (which I'm not prepared to do) I can't think of a solution!

There you go, Gareth, @GarethB an opportunity here this week for you to kill shoot two birds themes with one stone shot. An EMPTY BUILDING.

Job done! :)

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure when we will see the image of building (s) from slacker slow @GarethB though :LOL:
That's right Dave....you tell him....er, me!
He's....er, I'm letting the side down alright.:LOL:

If I was me I wouldn't give me the time of day!:LOL:

There you go, Gareth, @GarethB an opportunity here this week for you to kill shoot two birds themes with one stone shot. An EMPTY BUILDING.

Job done! :)
:LOL:
Thanks Stan!
I wonder if I could actually get away with that!

Reminds me of what my dear, wise old Gran used to say "A stitch in time is worth a thousands eggs in the basket"

....no that's not it...

"A stitch in the bush is worth two in the hand, before they hatch"

....er...

"Never look a gift chicken while the sun shines"

....you know what, maybe she wasn't that wise afterall!!:LOL:

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Reminds me of what my dear, wise old Gran used to say "A stitch in time is worth a thousands eggs in the basket"

....no that's not it...

"A stitch in the bush is worth two in the hand, before they hatch"

....er...

"Never look a gift chicken while the sun shines"

....you know what, maybe she wasn't that wise afterall!!:LOL:
What bothers me is, I understood that.
I must stop spending so much time in Norfolkshire with the Narfooks!

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
July and August are Colour pop Technique, in July week 30 I did Colour pop Technique then we came to August and I had not done my Colour pop Technique hence why I did it today. July and August are/were for Colour pop Technique MINE are done thank you :cool:

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
July and August are Colour pop Technique, in July week 30 I did Colour pop Technique then we came to August and I had not done my Colour pop Technique hence why I did it today. July and August are/were for Colour pop Technique MINE are done thank you :cool:
I interpreted it as being between certain dates, ie July and August, you could if you want in any of the photos of that time period use a certain technique suggested by our reptilian overlord.
Of course if you want to do one every week that's fine too :runaway:

but then again I could be wrong :thinking:

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
I interpreted it as being between certain dates, ie July and August, you could if you want in any of the photos of that time period use a certain technique suggested by our reptilian overlord.
Of course if you want to do one every week that's fine too :runaway:

but then again I could be wrong :thinking:
I was a bit lost first, but now I think for two months it is a Technique @Cobra is that right ?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
@Dave70D the Idea behind the technique was that there would be 6 chosen per year and during each 8-9 week period, at least 1 shot should utilise the technique.
So 1 is sufficient, but 9 is also okay.
If you choose to interpret it as using the technique once a month that is your choice, but not what was originally envisaged.

HTH.

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
@Dave70D the Idea behind the technique was that there would be 6 chosen per year and during each 8-9 week period, at least 1 shot should utilise the technique.
So 1 is sufficient, but 9 is also okay.
If you choose to interpret it as using the technique once a month that is your choice, but not what was originally envisaged.

HTH.
Thanks for that Tim (y)

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I was a bit lost first, but now I think for two months it is a Technique @Cobra is that right ?
As Tim has already pointed out, the technique spans 2 months. ( 6 per year) if you want to do one a month that's fine, but only one per 2 months is required.

Its possible that I may have confused the issue with a reminder and saying "this month" rather than "this period" though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ooh ooh Thursday eve :banana:

I have a really nice photo op on Saturday night but I’m not saying what or where cos that snakey will just give us summat like used toothbrushes or armadillos :wacky:

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Don't remind me I'm working in Norfolk again :(
:D

Armadillos are in short supply here in the north
As a joke I tagged an Armadillo as an "Armoured Dildo" in my flickr, its had rather a lot of hits, far more than anything else!
That of course begs the question, WTF were "they" looking for in the first place? :D