Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

That's OK next time I get the crap shift, I'll PM everyone with the theme ...
Except you two :p

Aww....s'not fair!!!:D

How can we possibly resist the overwhelming urge to click that wonderful 'spoiler' thingy?!

I mean....how can others resist it....'cos I didn't click it!:giggle:

Honest!!:D

Dave did though!!:D

Aww....s'not fair!!!:D

How can we possibly resist the overwhelming urge to click that wonderful 'spoiler' thingy?!

I mean....how can others resist it....'cos I didn't click it!:giggle:

Honest!!:D

Dave did though!!:D

If we did not look, how would we know what`s INSIDE the spoiler :D

I mean I don't know what I don't know, but I also know
....wait a sec....
....hang on, I've got it....
I know what I don't know....and....
....no that's not it....

I haven't thought it through properly....:D

It made perfect sense 'inside' my brain just a second ago....;)

Hey look at that, I seem to have a custom title now - 'Likes to peek'....undoubtedly due to the conversation earlier in this thread!:giggle:

Well I have to say that I deeply resent the implication - even though it [**admission of guilt removed on legal grounds**] true!!:D

I do feel honoured to have it though....thanks @Cobra!(y)
I will try to live up to the expectations bestowed upon me!

And I see Dave (@Dave70D) has one too....though since the apostrophe is possessive, it doesn't say which bit of @Cobra he likes!:p

Hey look at that, I seem to have a custom title now - 'Likes to peek'....undoubtedly due to the conversation earlier in this thread!:giggle:

Well I have to say that I deeply resent the implication - even though it [**admission of guilt removed on legal grounds**] true!!:D

And I see Dave (@Dave70D) has one too....though since the apostrophe is possessive, it doesn't say which bit of @Cobra he likes!:p

We will have to keep an eye on codpiece ( cobra ) :LOL: as he is a trouble maker :ROFLMAO:

Well that's just favouritism

Damn you're quick. :p
I dropped enough hints the other day, and I'm pretty sure @Dave70D did also.

Dave has had his for at least a week or so now ...

Damn you're quick. :p
I dropped enough hints the other day, and I'm pretty sure @Dave70D did also.

Dave has had his for at least a week or so now ...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh yeah! So you did! I just read back through the thread!

Well never let it be said that I catch on quick!:D

Only idiots that say daft things get them (y)

[**Sniff**] I feel so proud!:D

On holiday in That London and just got my interior shot. Just gotta get it edited and online this evening to keep my “take and upload the same week” goal intact :)

I actually agree that @Cobra should be kind to us and give the theme early again :cobra:
I've only just got home from a s***ty journey from Stoke, I'm off to bed very soon.
Your'll have to wait till I get back from the shire of the Nor-Folks tomorrow, :p

I've only just got home from a s***ty journey from Stoke, I'm off to bed very soon.
Your'll have to wait till I get back from the shire of the Nor-Folks tomorrow, :p

My neck of the woods eh?

You're welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a fiver!:D

Back