Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Last edited:
They do say that Empty Vessels make the most noise,
And I can think of a couple .... :p

Lets see you shoe horn that one @Dave70D
(y)

@Dave70D Hope you feel better soon Dave....:)
...and I do sincerely hope you can find anything empty on a bank holiday weekend....in Brighton!!:D

Thanks mate, I have had so many chest infections that as of today I thought, stuff that I`m going out and if it kills me then so be it. On the great side they had a big brass band playing in the pavilion gardens and I think I might of got my empty shot too :banana::beer:

Little catch up for me as I am four weeks behind ! It’s crazy how you blink and a week goes by. I am really frustrated though as I wanted to keep up to date this time. I can see now why so many drop out.
I am more concerned though that I haven’t commented enough as there are some great shots. I am going to try and sort this over the next few days, apologies all !

Little catch up for me as I am four weeks behind ! It’s crazy how you blink and a week goes by. I am really frustrated though as I wanted to keep up to date this time. I can see now why so many drop out.
I am more concerned though that I haven’t commented enough as there are some great shots. I am going to try and sort this over the next few days, apologies all !

Life and other things can and do get in the way, so know need to say sorry. On the commenting try to do just one or two (y)

Best wishes Dave, for a speedy recovery etc. My wife has had lots of illness overt the last few months so I know how draining it can be, to be ill a lot. On the plus side, your images don't seem to be suffering in the slightest ;)

Best wishes Dave, for a speedy recovery etc. My wife has had lots of illness overt the last few months so I know how draining it can be, to be ill a lot. On the plus side, your images don't seem to be suffering in the slightest ;)

I`m sorry to hear about your wife and hope she gets well soon, and thank you.

Spreadsheet caught up and tidied up (which feels a bit hypocritical considering how far I'm behind).
I must say I've been amazed at the quality of some of the submissions as I've updated the spready.

I do have a few shots to post. As I'm so far behind, will only be commenting on the 3 people posting above me (until I've caught up sufficiently).

Building (s)
Can be interpreted either way, structures or to build, please your selves (y)
And just a reminder, this is the final week for the colour pop / selective colouring technique too.

Yes Dave I know, a Jazz singer / musician stood in front of a pub, so no need to shoe horn this week :p

Knickers!!

I haven't posted my image for 'Empty' yet!!

If I get it in before the (just a tad more) pink one posts the theme, will it count as not being late?:giggle:

[**edit**]

Nevermind!!:LOL:

Been a frantic week, and my brain is empty!!:sorry:

And yes, I did have a long think about how to photograph my empty brain!
Outside of major surgery (which I'm not prepared to do) I can't think of a solution!

Building (s)
Can be interpreted either way, structures or to build, please your selves (y)
And just a reminder, this is the final week for the colour pop / selective colouring technique too.

Yes Dave I know, a Jazz singer / musician stood in front of a pub, so no need to shoe horn this week :p

I was really hoping for a good theme so I can do my technique, and you have come up with a cracker so thank you :cobra:

Knickers!!

I haven't posted my image for 'Empty' yet!!

If I get it in before the (just a tad more) pink one posts the theme, will it count as not being late?:giggle:

[**edit**]

Nevermind!!:LOL:

Been a frantic week, and my brain is empty!!:sorry:

And yes, I did have a long think about how to photograph my empty brain!
Outside of major surgery (which I'm not prepared to do) I can't think of a solution!

@GarethB is slowing down a bit :p

the (just a tad more) pink one
My Avatar changes subtly due to "life events"
This one in in honour of my Grand daughter finally Hatching making an appearance some 15 days late.
Well at 9lb 6oz I guess her mum may have had a couple of issues :D

Last edited:
@GarethB is slowing down a bit :p

Indeed....I'm ashamed!:sorry:

In my defence....I....erm....you know what....I have no defence....I'm a total failure!:giggle:

This is the first time this year that I'm going to be late on a theme!
I must get my act together!;)

Cobra said:
My Avatar changes subtly due to "life events"
This one in in honour of my Grand daughter finally making an appearance some 15 days late.
Well at 9lb 6oz I guess her mum may have had a couple of issues :D

Congratulations to the @Cobra nest family!(y)

Last edited:
but as we have so many great and old buildings here in Brighton & Hove I will push the boat out and do a well planned shot
35 weeks later .....
:D

Back