Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Is it Wednesday yet:banana:if I could find a wooden spoon for stirring it would be a big one:p now all of a sudden I have found that with a spelling mistake I get a red snaky line underneath the word. o_O

Last edited:
spelling mistake I get a red snaky line underneath the word. o_O
You can run but you can't hide :p

Stopit, or we'll petition @Cobra to go back to Saturdays
I'm pretty busy Saturday's at the moment,
I would say Sunday, but Sunday's a day of rest....
So it'll have to be Monday :D

Last edited:
Since the clocks changed at the weekend,is it the new Thursday yet?
I'm suffering from a severe case of jet lag owing to BST being implemented, so ask me again Sunday, I may be over it by then :D

If anyone finds my mojo please send it back :(

It seems to have been a theme too far this week and getting it early makes it seem even worse.

Lots of ideas but cbb.....

Are we heading for Thursday, as the famous saying goes, normal service will be resumed. :geek:

It seems to have been a theme too far this week and getting it early makes it seem even worse.

Mine has been an elusive little devil over the last year, too. Maybe just go out to take some photos for fun and inspiration will strike? Keep going though, even if you fall a week or two behind, as your thread is always full of great ideas (y)

You just cannot get staff these day, typical. I've had a terrible week with him,
Well now you know what happens when you promise me roast Lamb and all the trimmings and renege on the deal :(

Jill, your stuffs great. That mask was brilliant, so dont be so hard on yourself.....

I feel a bit like that Jill ....but I seem to drawing a blank with the topics and then everyone has amazing ideas and I think 'why didn't I think of that' :runaway: we're away visiting relatives this week and no computer till Friday so I'll be behind again :( at least we have lighter nights now so hopefully they will aid inspiration.

Good to see you posted one for this week, I always enjoy your take on the themes but don't be to hard on yourself if you need to take a break. The 52 is supposed to be fun (at least I think :eek:).

Well it's Thursday tomorrow and I haven't posted last weeks photo yet. I've got a 'stand by' photo but it's not the subject I originally had in mind. I've been waiting on the weather, it's still raining so I'm off out in the rain, sod it!

Back