Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Was it only last week that I said I'd caught up :runaway:
I just opened about 25 pages for comments and feel thoroughly daunted, plus I'm two weeks behind with the themes :(
I need a 'big sigh' icon please .... I'll try to keep up this week, and catch up at the same time
It's not as bad as you think really catching up on comments.
As you find that you can comment on all of the photos from each person, making the number of comment posts yu make a bit smaller than doing 1 at a time.

I just opened about 25 pages for comments and feel thoroughly daunted, plus I'm two weeks behind with the themes :(
I need a 'big sigh' icon please .... I'll try to keep up this week, and catch up at the same time
I know the feeling Susie <hugs> Just do 3 or 4 a night to catch up it doesn't feel so daunting then :)

Really, seriously, take the pressure off yourself and don't worry about the commenting. Take the time to catch up with the photos, it's meant to be about photography and fun :cool:

@susiejb You dont have to comment on everything - that becomes tedious. I look at the posts for the theme and if I think I have something to add, then I will. I wont comment on every post beacuase that defeats th eobject i my view.
Plus, I think you have a good eye and an active mind and enjoy your work......

Back