Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Jeez, thats scary!
But then I remember the first Fireblades in 95......and thats 22 years ago !!!

Hi all :)
June sees the end of my long, long stint on night shifts that I started last year. It's the end of the commissioning phase of three big projects that I have been working on and I am keen to pick the camera up again :banana:

If I ask really nicely, would Mr Cobra and Mr Dark Knight allow me to sneak in on the second half of the 2017 52 pretty please @Cobra @Dark Knight?

PS... Love the 350 Elsie. I soooo wanted one of those but ended up with a GPz550 instead. That was almost 30 years ago and the beginning of my bike addiction :cool:

@LC2 was that you in Great MIssendon today?

Big group of vintage Brit stuff and I swear I saw a powervalve amongst them...

As I yesterday acquired, for the princely sum of £5, a 100mm f3.5 AF Canon fit macro lens (Cosina) SMALL would be good. [emoji122]

Last edited:
Well, stone me first out the bag was ( an optional) Re-shoot, and the next "dip" was Architecture.
There's a little something for you to build on :D

SMALL would be good.
emoji122.png
You may have to do a little lateral thinking this week :D

You took the words right out of my mouth :whistle: :sneaky: :naughty: and its up on Flickr already :D
Hahaaaaa now that is no surprise :LOL:

Hi all :)
June sees the end of my long, long stint on night shifts that I started last year. It's the end of the commissioning phase of three big projects that I have been working on and I am keen to pick the camera up again :banana:

If I ask really nicely, would Mr Cobra and Mr Dark Knight allow me to sneak in on the second half of the 2017 52 pretty please @Cobra @Dark Knight?

PS... Love the 350 Elsie. I soooo wanted one of those but ended up with a GPz550 instead. That was almost 30 years ago and the beginning of my bike addiction :cool:
YAyyyy !! welcome back Lee, will be good to see you back in (y)

OMG, I have a great idea for Architecture....but dare I :)
A wise man once said,
Tis better to ask forgiveness than permission.

:D

Back