Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Is it Thursday yet :LOL:
Back 5 mins and already shouting the odds :p
I recall the days when it was quiet around these parts :D

Ooh, thank you Mark and everyone else who gave me a like :wave:

I've got 4 themes up on Flickr, just got to get them into my thread tomorrow and to think about Progress.

I suppose I could always do a screen shot :p

Welcome back Jill, and back with a bang on your catch up :)

God, what a day! Watching that block burn live on TV, like the day the twin towers Manhattan burned down live on TV. I'm not near enough to see or smell it but I've been hearing the choppers overhead. Then helped out by delivering blankets and stuff, left at a local church, to the Rugby Club Portobello ... stuff like that coordinated on the Nextdoor site.

Last edited:
God, what a day! Watching that block burn live on TV, like the day the twin towers Manhattan burned down live on TV. I'm not near enough to see or smell it but I've been hearing the choppers overhead. Then helped out by delivering blankets and stuff, left at a local church, to the Rugby Club Portobello ... stuff like that coordinated on the Nextdoor site.
Truly horrendous, I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news this morning, just couldn't believe that something like that could happen in Britain on 2017. Good on'ya for helping out (y)

On to week 24, as there are no whingers, it gives me great Pleasure (pleasurable)
To announce this weeks theme (y)

And Jill @Bruja behave :p

( or not :D )

I told MrB what the theme was for this week and he sniggered :D, I mean, really sniggered :eek:

Maybe he thinks he is going to get some lucky but it's not my Birthday until the 30th :p

I am sure you WILL think of a good shot to put in, as you did for the Hands on Approach :D for the
Large theme :)

Last edited:
I told MrB what the theme was for this week and he sniggered :D, I mean, really sniggered :eek:

Maybe he thinks he is going to get some lucky but it's not my Birthday until the 30th :p
Same day as my dog:D woof

I'm going to apologise to everyone,
I'm sorry if i haven't commented on your posts/themes. I have been so, so busy with work, i just haven't had the time or enegy, i haven't even picked up the camera for a week.
Tomorrow my hectic two weeks will ease and all will be back to normal. :)

I'm sorry if i haven't commented on your posts/themes. I have been so, so busy with work, i just haven't had the time or enegy, i haven't even picked up the camera for a week.

I have always thought that the 52s who are workers are going to be very busy, so know need to apologise :)

Don't apologise, I was gone for 5 weeks.... but the bitch witch is back :D

Afternoon All - I'm just going to trawl through my 'Snapshots' from my holiday and hope to post images later today or tomorrow... after I have unpacked, Cut the grass, Slept, Caught up with emails, Printed and mounted 2 prints for Tuesdays Club Competition Etc Etc - you all know how it is, nice to be home too though :)

<EDIT> And early apologies, I am now updating the sheet but will not be commenting until I have done the above, so maybe Sunday night with any luck :)
Well that never happened either, teach me to have a holiday... anyway Spreadsheet up to date and whittled down my 909 photos from Italy down to 411, so just one more HUGE cull to do, I'm too damn trigger happy :D

Another nice theme Chris (y)

Well I'm in sunny Spain after a bit of a dodgy start ....slipped on some stairs on the way to the airport and have a badly sprained ankle, on crutches at the min :runaway:

Hopefully I'll make good 'progress' and have lots of 'pleasure' to keep me up to date:)

Sorry to hear of the sprained ankle Susie, take care a have a pleasurable holiday :)

Hi Dean, Glad the holiday went well and good luck with the cull. Spreadsheet shows me a gap in "broken" but it's in there, honest!!:) If you get time on your next visit.............. Thanks

Hmmmm @Dark Knight , I have a couple of these against my name and to my knowledge Ive never drawn from my archive...? Can you link me to the offending pic please ?
Ps- wherebouts in Italy did you go btw ?

First one I see as Archive is Above,then Vivid.
@Hertsman

Last edited:
Back