Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

I think Dean just goes by the date on flickr, both of your shots marked as archive show in flickr as being taken in 2016.

Oh Bugger.

Ive just realised my camera is set to the wrong year....
facepalm.gif

slipped on some stairs on the way to the airport and have a badly sprained ankle, on crutches at the min :runaway:
OUCH! I hope that it doesn't impede on your holiday too much.

Yep, Ive just been trwling through, none of these are/were archive so I feel a bit miffed...?
It doesn't really matter TBH there are no minus points for posting an archive :D
We've ( mostly) all done it when pushed for time etc. :)

BTW, 'ello everyone :wave:

Been very busy recently with camping trips and away for a long weekend next weekend to Ireland with @blondie606 :D

I do keep popping in now and again and will continue to do so (y)

Cheera.

Well I'm in sunny Spain after a bit of a dodgy start ....slipped on some stairs on the way to the airport and have a badly sprained ankle, on crutches at the min :runaway:

Hopefully I'll make good 'progress' and have lots of 'pleasure' to keep me up to date:)

... hope it's getting better and you're having a good time there @susiejb .

I can't keep up with all this holidaying ... I think @Dark Knight 's had two in as many weeks. ;)

Been in central London in a van, all day today....

Heat - not nice
Office girls - very nice..... ;)

ABILITY and or ANTICIPATE I am sure everyone would like them :D
Well as no one seems to have the ability to anticipate I guess they are a none starter :p

I'll add them in a bit :)

Well as no one seems to have the ability to anticipate I guess they are a none starter :p

I'll add them in a bit :)

@Cobra As we all love the 52 I just thought of a couple you might like for the themes, ABILITY and or ANTICIPATE I am sure everyone would like them :D

...well hey mr le'bra.. why don't you just go ahead and add the whole scrabble board like i suggested once.....so can i have added hjfseee .. and akadjfiwl ... maybe weadty .. all valid words when we play

quick suggestion for next 52...... well.. its more a 60... in that you start on a certain date, then a new theme every 6 days... by the end it'll 60 (for this year) ... i mean.. how about an extra 8 photos, themes... epic right..?? o_O

Hmmmm @Dark Knight , I have a couple of these against my name and to my knowledge Ive never drawn from my archive...? Can you link me to the offending pic please ?
Ps- wherebouts in Italy did you go btw ?
Ahhhh Sorry, I will have a look :)

Yep, Ive just been trwling through, none of these are/were archive so I feel a bit miffed...?
Certainly ABOVE has the exif and I think all my shots inlcude the exif to prove so.....
I do make the odd mistake but not too many :D :whistle:

... hope it's getting better and you're having a good time there @susiejb .

I can't keep up with all this holidaying ... I think @Dark Knight 's had two in as many weeks. ;)
:LOL: I wish !!! - Just manic at the moment, busy pricing work in the evenings after the day job, soon gets one behind :bang: but hey, good to be busy

I think Dean just goes by the date on flickr, both of your shots marked as archive show in flickr as being taken in 2016.
Ahhhh that explains it :LOL:

Admittedly I do only check the odd one every now and then just to keep people on their toes :D

Oh Bugger.

Ive just realised my camera is set to the wrong year....
facepalm.gif
Ooooopsie - still apologies sent and ticks corrected, always happy to be pointed to required corrections (y)

Silly question time, as you all know this is my first 52 which I will finish, but is it normal that so many started but then drop out ?
No not unusual at all mate, most start at Christmas when they haver nothing else to do and think... " how hard can it be to take ONE PHOTO each week " little do they know :D

but is it normal that so many started but then drop out ?
I did one last year, this year I started, but didn't seem to have much time, so I made a choice, either do the 52 or keep you lot in order...

Epic fail on both counts I fear :D

Back