Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

It does make you laugh when you tell folks you are doing a 52 - as above - 1 picture a week ? Thats sooooooo easy.........

Here you go - borrow this for a month......

Last edited:
Okay... caught up on comments and caught up on images.
Is it Thursday yet?

Hmmm, maybe I should make a start on reviewing / editing the 750 images I've got from last weekend's trip to Le Mans (first cull of OOF / badly composed completed - still 750 to go!)

Okay... caught up on comments and caught up on images.
Is it Thursday yet?

Hmmm, maybe I should make a start on reviewing / editing the 750 images I've got from last weekend's trip to Le Mans (first cull of OOF / badly composed completed - still 750 to go!)
just bin anything with a car in it :naughty:

How about a little inconsequential theme this week?

I say that because its quite Tiny

Phew ... tis hot but I've done week 24 plus a reshoot yea :beer:

Tiny ... hmmmm

Sees in mind's eye Mr Jill @Bruja looking nervously at the ice pack.

I could do a twofer this week :cautious: if it wasn't for the heatwave here in Spain :tumbleweed:

And once again I apologise for the lack of commenting bit heat and MS don't go together very well.

IMG_2300.jpg

In other words, what doesn't work well to begin with stops working at all.....Except for my gorgeousness of course :banana:

Last edited:
It does make you laugh when you tell folks you are doing a 52 - as above - 1 picture a week ? Thats sooooooo easy.........

Here you go - borrow this for a month......

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh absolutely :whistle:

:D

Oi, you, stop casting aspersions or I'll have to get the snake charmer out again :bat::bat::bat:

Well, that was the week from Hell for sure.
Im not great in the heat and works been mental busy this week.
Got sent into central London on Wednesday - M25 broken from Hemel so came off at Maple cross - second gear only from there to A40 and ALL the way into Hanger Lane.....
Left work at 9.30 and got to first job in Earls Court at about 1.00.
Left there half hour afterwards - next job in Soho - didnt get there till 3.00 !!!!

Nightmare day.....

But its the weekend !
Have ideas just need time to shoot 'em...

Last edited:
Well, that was the week from Hell for sure.
Im not great in the heat and works been mental busy this week.
Got sent into central London on Wednesday - M25 broken from Hemel so came off at Maple cross - second gear only from there to A40 and ALL the way into Hanger Lane.....
Left work at 9.30 and got to first job in Earls Court at about 1.00.
Left there half hour afterwards - next job in Soho - didnt get there till 3.00 !!!!

Nightmare day.....

But its the weekend !
Have ideas just need time to shoot 'em...
Oh blimey, what a mare !!!

(y)

There is only one person that springs to mind, that is likely to attempt that :D

Eh Jill? @Bruja :D
Ooooh yes, Jill or Andy :LOL:

Hi all! I'm still clinging onto this. I haven't even looked at the forum in a month but hopefully I'll get stuck in soon. I've taken pictures for everything since 'minimalism' but I'm still totally stuck on that one! As soon as I've got something I should be up to date.

Thursday 29 June 2017 week 26, halfway mark, can we have a twipply twyptic one this week please boss.

week 26, here we are half way.

Lets Face it you have done well to get this far (y)

twipply twyptic one this week please boss.
I would imagine you can make a twyptic out of this one :)

Face, nice one Chris, many selfies might come in :D
Lots of things have faces Dave.

Rock face, clock face, inter-face resur-face ( :D )

Still here, life just getting in the way. I have a number of submissions to get around to sorting when time allows!

Morning all ... well ive decided I'm allergic to holidays !!

Back from yet another holiday in Spain where I spent half of it in hospital. Anyway, 'nuff said, I'm taking a month out to chill out and spend less time on the Internet for a while. I'm avoiding brain churning activities :thinking:

Will post a couple I took on holiday, and i will hop in occasionally to see what you're all up to :)

Poor Susie, look on the bright side at least you had your meals brought to you, a nice bed and a different view from the room you were in. Er.. hope you are better:oops: :$

Just got back from a week away in Devon, and whilst I read TP on my phone, I hate posting on it, so will crack on with commenting later tonight.

Back