Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Display, now that would really be great to pull out of the bag :cool:
You know the drill Dave, brown envelope stuffed with fivers (y)

:runaway: Tuesday gone and I haven't got contrast yet, been waiting for decent weather; the Met Office promised sun tonight and it's been cloudy again. Going to have to get thinking about something to shoot indoors :thinking:

What's needed for the theme Lust, scented envelope,:eek: no need for money that's a dirty word.:naughty:

Struggling to keep going at the moment with a mix of family time, work and illness. Got a chance tonight and trying to make a decision between driving a 3 hour round trip for the opportunity of a single shot for the last theme or staying in and seeing if I can get a couple of shots set up.

Down South here it is beautiful now, first thing it was cloudy but now it``s lovely. Strange weather.
:) Cloudy again here, been cloudy all day. I was hoping for some nice contrast-y light or a sunset but I'm just going to have to shoot something indoors again I guess.

:) Cloudy again here, been cloudy all day. I was hoping for some nice contrast-y light or a sunset but I'm just going to have to shoot something indoors again I guess.

Same here :( Rain earlier and overcast all day; not what I needed for either the theme or the reshoot I have in mind

Seems like the weather is a bit "contrasty" ;)

Don't forget folks its TFIT tomorrow :D

Some are always none starters, and a few drop out through the course of the year, I'd say about 50% finish.
@Dark Knight would be the one to confirm or deny that btw.
Yes you sure are correct, at this time of year it has dropped to circa 50% left in but there do seem to be a few more stragglers this year (me included) for me work is just crazy :D so we are at 50% ish 2 or 3 weeks later if that makes sense !!

Just short of 60,000 members on TP, probably 4/500 log in per day, and maybe 2000 regular users ...
Good figures them

Waiting for dog outside to come in, thunder storm earlier and its Thursday. Do you think I should ring hissy for his early morning call.:D My bed is calling.

Do double posts get a doughnut
Absolutely (y)

Here's the eveidence before @Cobra applies his moderators wand :D
As if I would :D
And how the hell that happened I have no idea, I only posted it once ...
I'll go sit in a corner ( with my donut) and think about what I did ( or didn't ) do :D

Ok so now I've Clean(ed) up after my donut, see what you make of this ...

(/ resists various sexist remarks :D )

I feel a lot of shoe horns or even crowbars maybe brought into play this week :D

Last edited:
Back