Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Can you nip round and do a bit of paving for me when you are done, now that you have got your and in?
No problem Chris ... (y)

Have an early one today, Wall(ed)

Excellent, off to the lakes tomorrow, no shortage of walls there and something to shoot in the _cough_unlikely_cough_ event that it is p’ing down

Grrr, we were in Dubrovnik and its city walls on Sunday, and yesterday looking at the walls of a Bronze Age settlement on Santorini (yes, we're cruising [emoji3]). I always take my 52 images specially for the theme though, so I'll have to keep my eyes open. There is a climbing wall at the stern of the ship...

:DI guess yet another shot of that crinkle crankle wall would fit the bill;) but I'll try and find something different this time.

Wall(ed), I like it. Should be an interesting week

Excellent, off to the lakes tomorrow, no shortage of walls there and something to shoot in the _cough_unlikely_cough_ event that it is p’ing down
I've just seen the weather forecast ... Pack yer wellies Chris :D

Grrr, we were in Dubrovnik and its city walls on Sunday, .
Aint that the way of things? :D

I am going to apologise, I have been completely rubbish at commenting and keeping up with themes for the last 2 weeks.
Hopefully I'll get back into it this week.

Aint that the way of things? :D

First real holiday for a couple of years, but yup, it's a hard life :D

I am struggling at the moment with very slow and intermittent internet access so probably won't be able to get around everyone's threads again until the end next week, but I will catch up asap.

I know how you feel.
My weekend started 5am on Saturday.
At least that's when I finished my second 8 hours shift on Friday.
Haha yes... I have been going to site after my daytime stuff and working to midnight plus weekends to ensure a project was completed on time - inspected and handed over defect free so was worth the effort, though I was not saying that at the time, I missed my camping trip too which was a bummer :crying:

But hey, back to normal now :)

Quite amazing here ... it's dark, the sky is redish all over and it's bringing out the colour of everything, no shadows or reflexion.

:wave: I think I might carry on :wideyed:.
Its been good to be away from it for a while, but I do kind of miss it :runaway:.

I went out yesterday and got a few pics which fit some of the themes, will put them up over the next day or so

:sorry:

Its been good to be away from it for a while, but I do kind of miss it :runaway:.

I went out yesterday and got a few pics which fit some of the themes, will put them up over the next day or so

:wave:

Yay !!! :clap:

hahaha we all just can't keep away, even when I am stacked with stuff I look forward to getting back to my 52 :D

Good to have you back, and just before CHRISTMAS too :cool:

Welcome back, @Allan.H :)

I have my shot for Wall/ed but won't be able to process and upload it until the end of the week so I'll catch up with everyone asap after that. From what I've seen in the main picture thread there are a great variety of walls for this theme :)

(y) Good to have you back, looking forward to seeing more of your images.

Hmmmmmm mmmmmmH

Symmetrical

Hi All, I've just added a couple of additional pictures to my thread, but when I just used upload file it made them quite a bit darker and the colours were a bit flat. When I did the link to Flickr they are fine:confused: Usually link from Flickr so not sure if this is normal or if something is wrong. Any ideas?

Usually link from Flickr so not sure if this is normal or if something is wrong. Any ideas?
That's strange, because the "most" complaints we (the staff) get is that Flickr is altering the images, but I do see what you mean though!
As for idea's, none I'm afraid.

Back