Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

and @Allan.H (please see private message).

Thinks, shall I annoy @Dark Knight by getting him to put my line back into the spreadsheet. Let me sleep on it.
Thanks I have read it and will reply later as my other half is taking advantage of the fact I have finished work to drag me kicking and screaming round the shops, deep joy :help:

Embrace the shops, go to all the tech shops you can find, that'll soon put her off dragging you shopping again :D

I do think the older folk are losing it :D:p
I lost it years ago, you're lucky I actually remember to post a theme each week :D

.... my other half is taking advantage of the fact I have finished work to drag me kicking and screaming round the shops, deep joy :help:
I feel your pain. Mine just let me know the title of a CD album she wants - currently No 97 in the charts - good job I'm driving to Lancaster from Cheshire in the morning to pick up No 1 son for the hols and there is an HMV up there.

and @Allan.H (please see private message).

Thinks, shall I annoy @Dark Knight by getting him to put my line back into the spreadsheet. Let me sleep on it.
Hahaaaa I am not sure if you noticed but I just moved your line to the bottom, hoping you would be back in, you are another whose shots I really enjoy seeing :D

I feel your pain. Mine just let me know the title of a CD album she wants - currently No 97 in the charts - good job I'm driving to Lancaster from Cheshire in the morning to pick up No 1 son for the hols and there is an HMV up there.
I am going to have to look whats number 97 in the charts now :thinking:.................................

............................:ROFLMAO: your pain is worse

I am going to have to look whats number 97 in the charts now :thinking:.................................

............................:ROFLMAO: your pain is worse

and that is why she has her own CD player in her study.

Just to say Merry Christmas to one and all, 52 in 2017 has been fun

Merry_Christmas_Wallpaper_HD_Latest_2014-350x230.jpg

Sooo, after a truly brutal week at work, I finished last night at 5, totally shagged out...

Got up at 7 to be ready to go and collect my new Gecko....

Hour on the thankfully, quiet M25 and I arrived at the shop....only to find they didnt open till 10...
banghead.gif

Then, after they opened, the Saturday boy knew nothing and I had to wait until the boss rolled in half an hour later....

Still, collected my gorgous new Gecko and got stuck on the M25 on the way home...

The plan for today, was to collect Gecko and do the Tog thing in the pm after a little bit of shopping....

Drive to Butchers, join the 10 deep que and get sorted, come out, get into car, turn key, click, whir, nothing....try again, same thing....

3.75 hours later....RAC bod turns up, Oh yeah, Batteries had it, its alright Ive got one...

Oh...wait..its not right...

Well. I can get you going and then you can sort tomo, right ?

So, I got no toggging, no shopping,and now a car with very little battery - if it starts in the morning, I can hopefully drive to kwikfit or similar and get that sorted, for about £120 ish...

Xmas ? Bah........

Oh yeah - and its ONLY 1 picture a week....
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE !!!

In all seriousness, Ive loved the 52 and will be back again, but in the real world, in winter, its tough to be original.....

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE !!!

In all seriousness, Ive loved the 52 and will be back again, but in the real world, in winter, its tough to be original.....

I have never liked the cold days/nights of winter, looking on the bright side though. Not long till Easter :D

Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day yesterday :D Had a bit of spare time today before we go off out again, so have been busy using one of my pressies to do a catch up.
Only have one left to do now to finish the year :banana: and hopefully I will get that in before the end of the year :D

I know I have been behind and had to do a few catch-ups this year but I have really appreciated everyones comments and hope this continues next year with some honest feedback. I want to learn to be better and I don't think you can do that unless you have a little guidance along the way. There are some really great photographers in this group and I look forward to learning lots more next year :ty:

No idea why I didn't notifications for all the Xmas greetings :(
Its a bloody conspiricy, if you don't want me to run the 2018 one, you only have to say :p

I hope everyone had a good one?

And just a reminder for those that didn't see or didn't click the Week 52 ...
Spoiler
I wasn't sure Weather to post a reminder or not TBH :D
And if you live anywhere near me, you had certainly had some today!

Back