Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

There was some nice [bold]weather[/bold] while I was driving to and from Lancaster today. Of course no time to stop and take any photographs. There is always tomorrow. Then when posted just have to catch up on giving some feedback before I can close the door on 2017.

Oh, @Cobra do we get a week 0 theme for 2018 or it it a 'pick your own' ?

Oh, @Cobra do we get a week 0 theme for 2018 or it it a 'pick your own' ?
Week 0 I will post this coming week end ...
( I have mentioned it a few times here and abouts :D )

There is a vicious rumour going round, that I may actually have some *me* time tomorrow - this means I may just actually get up to date and done - all things being equal.....

Gah,Ive got to be honest, Im finding Rustic particularly hard tbh...thought I had the shot until I saw it on the pc ....

Had a great idea for a set of historic stocks in a village local to me...
Drove there this morning.....found out they have been removed for preservation..... Gah,,,,,,

Last edited:
Hi All hope you have had a great Xmas. Only 2 photos short of a 52, hoping to get them today. I think I have cured my green problem.(I hope). Sorry I havnt commented as much as I should have, pressure of work and life, change of job should help that, it's certainly made me happier!
Looking forward go 2018 now. Cheers everyone.

Phew! I'm done!! :banana: Despite probably being the person with the most catch ups... I've really enjoyed the 52 and learnt a lot from it. I feel a sense of achievement even though it's been a bit haphazard.

I just wanted to drop by to thank those behind the administration @Cobra @Dark Knight and everyone who has taken time to comment. :ty:

Best of luck to all of you continuing into 2018.

thank those behind the administration @Cobra @Dark Knight
But don't forget ultimately its you the "members" that make it. Its nothing without participants (y)

So well done and congrats to all those that finished. (y)

Week 0 the optional practice round theme is now posted.
And the photo thread is open..

Just remember that its for the images only no comments, save those for the personal threads Ta :)

Phew! I'm done!! :banana: Despite probably being the person with the most catch ups... I've really enjoyed the 52 and learnt a lot from it. I feel a sense of achievement even though it's been a bit haphazard.
Well done, a finish is a finish so still very gratifying (y)

I just wanted to drop by to thank those behind the administration @Cobra @Dark Knight and everyone who has taken time to comment. :ty:

Best of luck to all of you continuing into 2018.

But don't forget ultimately its you the "members" that make it. Its nothing without participants (y)

So well done and congrats to all those that finished. (y)
What ^^ He Said ^^ but thanks for thinking of us :D

I last commented on Boxing day. 37 images to comment on so far (and maybe more by the time I get back and have a chance to).
It feels like week 1 !!! :help:
It does get a bit like that doesn't it :bang: :D

....and breathe.....'tis over, finally got my last shots up....
Another well done, nice one Mark (y)

Last edited:
A big thank you once again to everyone who has visited my thread through the year, it is appreciated very much. Well done to everyone for sticking it right to the end. @Dave70D Ihave joined the flickr group, all I need to now is to not forget I joined it :eek:

A slightly early happy new year to everyone..:beer:

Thanks Michael, hope more members decide to join in too on the Flickr group :)

I really hope to get my weather shot in tomorrow (Sunday), but it'll be a mobile phone shot, as I'm in Greater London visiting family and haven't got my usual light capturing device.

I got out today for a couple of images and some fresh air, and hope to dust off the rest in the next day or two. I definitely will finish my 52 this time, even if the last few are powered by Lemsip!

Happy New Year to you all and see you in the 2018 thread :)

I really hope to get my weather shot in tomorrow (Sunday), but it'll be a mobile phone shot, as I'm in Greater London visiting family and haven't got my usual light capturing device.
A shot is a shot mate however it is taken (y)

I got out today for a couple of images and some fresh air, and hope to dust off the rest in the next day or two. I definitely will finish my 52 this time, even if the last few are powered by Lemsip!

Happy New Year to you all and see you in the 2018 thread :)
Ooooo come on Andrea, nearly over the finish line YOU CAN DO IT !!! :)

Is it Thursday Yet :naughty:

No, it's still Tuesday here :p

You're such a slave driver! I have added my image for Broad this evening, have just taken 'Festive' and I got 'Weather' earlier today so I have almost 'finished', just need to edit and upload the last two. Can't wait :D

No, it's still Tuesday here :p

You're such a slave driver! I have added my image for Broad this evening, have just taken 'Festive' and I got 'Weather' earlier today so I have almost 'finished', just need to edit and upload the last two. Can't wait :D
Excellent... Get the Champagne ready : pop: :beer:

It now looks like everyone has completed 2017 that is going to.
I'll give it a few more days and then unpin the 2017 2 remaining threads
(They'll drop down the page leaving just the 2018 at the top, so speak now or forever hold you piece peace :D )

Back