Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

ETA I see you've edited your comments out. I'm sure @Cobra could put them back ;)
LOL I know, its not fair giving the members the edit option :(
:p

Actually, we've always had 'edit'(1). @d00d doesn't seem to realise we now have 'delete' for our own posts too now.

(1) ETA well, for as long as I've been using the forum anyway.
Ooops my bad yes, yes you are correct (1) I of course meant delete ..
But don't forget the green team can still read deleted posts ;)

Only if the deleted post doesn't use a cgi exploit to execute " drop * " <vbeg>
I've no idea what you just said :D

dropping a table (or a database) basically deletes it.
consider typing

delete * <enter>
when you actually meant to type
delete * from blah where wibble = 1 <enter>

or

rm -rf / *
when you meant
rm -rf /tmp *

dropping a table (or a database) basically deletes it.
consider typing

delete * <enter>
when you actually meant to type
delete * from blah where wibble = 1 <enter>

or

rm -rf / *
when you meant
rm -rf /tmp *
Eh? :p
Just because I use a computer, doesn't mean I know how it works :D

Im having real problems working out the linky. Im following the guidelines but not sure if i make the link in the post or in my threat. any help would be very much appreciated

Im having real problems working out the linky. Im following the guidelines but not sure if i make the link in the post or in my threat. any help would be very much appreciated
Post your image on the home page, ( no comments thread) then link back to your thread from there.

Click the post number bottom right (in your case its #5 for the gate,)
Opera Snapshot_2018-01-16_162728_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

and that will give you the url

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-16_163240_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

to copy and paste, into the box that pops up

when you click the chain image.

1.png

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-16_162816_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

Post your image on the home page, ( no comments thread) then link back to your thread from there.

Click the post number bottom right (in your case its #5 for the gate,)
View attachment 118390

and that will give you the url

View attachment 118395

to copy and paste, into the box that pops up

when you click the chain image.

View attachment 118392

View attachment 118391
Thank you Cobra. I’m going to crack it this year. Flickr seems to be slightly different on my iPad. Having trouble with multi quotes now. I know how to do it but it’s not working at the moment. Anyway one thing at a time

call him the Snake
As I've said before, you may call me anything, just "Not late for dinner" (y)

Thank you mate, got a bit confused.
No worries Leroy, it can be confusing if you've never done anything like this before, cross posting, hyper linking etc, Your'll get there,
Or at least I'll die trying :D

Hello people, sorry I dropped out, health issues last year meant I was away from home for a very long time and have still not fully recovered. Hope you all had a good time completing your 52, will spend the next few days looking at last years posts. :)

Hello people, sorry I dropped out, health issues last year meant I was away from home for a very long time and have still not fully recovered. Hope you all had a good time completing your 52, will spend the next few days looking at last years posts. :)
Good to hear you're back home. Best of luck with a full recovery!

Good to read that you're on the mend, Roger. Have you considered starting again with this year's 52? We're only just in week 4.

Back