Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Its a popular name, my neighbours, husband and wife, both called Chris, their eldest son is called Chris, and, they have a "Chris" living either side of them
One year at my primary school (not long after the dinosaurs went extinct) there were 5 of us Chris's in the class.

One year at my primary school (not long after the dinosaurs went extinct) there were 5 of us Chris's in the class.
Curiously its only as I have got older that I have become aware of other "Chris's"
I must have been unique as a child :D

yeah not surprising really - you probably had more s's in yours what with being a Cobra and all
Well my last name begins with an S so I suppose that makes me ChrisS
:D

@Cobra I think you will find that David is a better name :p:D as St David :ty:
I only know one person called David, personally, and I regret to inform you, he's a Twatt!
Not that all David's are I'm sure :)

And Don't forget there is a St Christopher, Patron Saint of travellers, and I do a lot of that in my job ;)

I only know one person called David, personally, and I regret to inform you, he's a Twatt!
Not that all David's are I'm sure :)

And Don't forget there is a St Christopher, Patron Saint of travellers, and I do a lot of that in my job ;)

You are right on both, as I know a David and he is a right twit, and got to say you can`t beat St Christopher :)

Right, I'll be buggering off the Antigua on Friday morning. Could I please request a theme that involves beach, cocktails or snorkelling? :banana:

Could I please request a theme that involves beach, cocktails or snorkelling? :banana:
"Winter scene" it is then :D

You lucky bugger (y)

Right, I'll be buggering off the Antigua on Friday morning
Ah! That's right - leave us to linger over your shots of London with overcast and dreary grey skies while you swan off to sunnier climes. Have a good time.

Right, I'll be buggering off the Antigua on Friday morning. Could I please request a theme that involves beach, cocktails or snorkelling? :banana:
People only have a holiday like that if its a honeymoon:):D

Right, I'll be buggering off the Antigua on Friday morning. :banana:
That's OK ... enjoy, no apologies, leave us to enjoy this sweltering Caribbean weather here in post brexit Britain.

Caribbean weather here in post brexit Britain.
Yeah it looks like we are taken the weather with us at least (y) ( it hit 18oC early pm )

Yes, what is it with the weather today? I was supposed to get a break from the grim British winter in the Caribbean.

Bit of free time today so mountain bike assembled, lycra found in loft, camera bag packed.

This is going to kill me as I haven't used the bike in a few years.

Let's go structure hunting.

Bit of free time today so mountain bike assembled, lycra found in loft, camera bag packed.

This is going to kill me as I haven't used the bike in a few years.

Let's go structure hunting.
Take a photo of the bike then put the kettle on:D

Well I'm back and I'm Knackered, went full of enthusiasm and came back a dinosaur. Think I found a few structures.

Well, I went and got as far as my gate and bang another spring went, more expense.:dummy:Ordered a new battery the other day as well. Running a Subaru was cheaper than this Ford Fusion. :(

Well, I went and got as far as my gate and bang another spring went, more expense.:dummy:Ordered a new battery the other day as well. Running a Subaru was cheaper than this Ford Fusion. :(

You are not alone. My sister has recently replaced two springs on her fiesta. The chap in the garage said it seems to be quite a popular problem recently with Fords, keeping him quite busy,

My free time today was due to car having service and Mot. 10 yrs old and flew through again, good old Honda.

Mattfest_25 by Scott, on Flickr

And tomorrow its Thursday, I think. Storm Doris is a comin. What's that got do to with a theme, nothing, just thought I'd mention it.:D

I have an night visit to London planned tomorrow with a friend, hoping Storm Doris doesn't cause any travel issues.

This has left me with a bit of a dilemma, do I set up another indoor shoot tonight for this weeks theme or do I accept that it will be a late submission and go for something in London tomorrow night. :thinking:

I have an night visit to London planned tomorrow with a friend, hoping Storm Doris doesn't cause any travel issues.

This has left me with a bit of a dilemma, do I set up another indoor shoot tonight for this weeks theme or do I accept that it will be a late submission and go for something in London tomorrow night. :thinking:

I wouldn't call somehting shot tomorrow evening "late", more like bang on time. As Douglas Adams said: "I like deadlines, I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"

I wouldn't call somehting shot tomorrow evening "late", more like bang on time. As Douglas Adams said: "I like deadlines, I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"

That's a good quote (y)

Buy the time I get to editing anything I take tomorrow night the deadline will have long whooshed by!

Just a reminder for Cobra .....tomorrow is

T.gif
H.gif
U.gif
R.gif
S.gif
D.gif
A.gif
Y.gif

Back