TP Nothumberland meet 2016

Wow Andy... love them :clap:

Chemical Beach is splendid just love the composition on them !!!, shame I missed that one.

The colours on the Staple Islands image again are dreamy, sort of a colourful minimal if that makes sense, love it.

(Horizon on the second one down is on the squiff :))

Wow Andy... love them :clap:

Chemical Beach is splendid just love the composition on them !!!, shame I missed that one.

The colours on the Staple Islands image again are dreamy, sort of a colourful minimal if that makes sense, love it.

(Horizon on the second one down is on the squiff :))

'twas great.

Thought I'd edited the wonky one...and I now have :)

Some cracking shots chaps, I've edited a couple, I'll do a couple more and post them up together

Cheers Andy :)

And a final one from Lindisfarne from me... not certain if the grass is distracting, I like it I think :D

Not sure on the grass but love the plane vapor trail leading to the sun (y)

A couple from me

10 stop of the Lighthouse at Amble Pier

Amble Pier by Phil D, on Flickr

Black tailed Godwit in some of the best light I've ever shot in

Black Tailed Godwit by Phil D, on Flickr

Sunrise from the causway at Holy Island looking south, I wonder if this chap shooting the safety platform is a member here?

Causway sunrise by Phil D, on Flickr

Anyone know how to post a timelapes from Flickr, its set to private at present but when I try post it to here it just shows as a photo not a video :confused:, cheers

A couple from me

hahaaa that bird on the lighthouse is on everybody's shot :D

A great set Phil - that Godwit is wonderful, fantastic light, and I also really like that last one with the silhouetted guy, great bands of colours, well spotted :)

Shame I cant help with the vid, @posiview is the expert for that or @Cobra

Scremerston
Cheers Andy - I really must write down where we go :D

Shame I cant help with the vid, @posiview is the expert for that or @Cobra
Eh? what? what have I done now?

Ah OK
Anyone know how to post a timelapes from Flickr, its set to private at present but when I try post it to here it just shows as a photo not a video :confused:, cheers
All I can suggest is that you up load it to you tube ( I think you need and account to do that though) and post it from there.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to post a timelapes from Flickr, its set to private at present but when I try post it to here it just shows as a photo not a video

@Cobra ^^^^^^^ this please :)

All I can suggest is that you up load it to you tube ( I think you need and account to do that though) and post it from there.

Ok cheers, I suppose I could just post the link (y)

For a bit of fun, first go at time-lapse featuring the incoming tide and three rather dashing well dressed chaps! :)

Sorry, I can only post a link to Flickr unless anyone knows different, cheers

https://flic.kr/p/Nrd3SA

Evening all . some cracking shots being posted.....

@Phil-D ...loving the Godwit ...beautiful light & the Causeway at Sunrise (y)

@posiview ....that 1st pier one does funny things to my eyes :exit: , absolutely love the Lighthouse one though :clap: Staple Islands has such beautiful colors & the pano works well of Bamburgh beach (y)

@Dark Knight ...love the whole composition of Wall leading to Lindisfarne castle.. :clap: & the pastel sunset at Bamburgh beach :clap:

Last edited:
Had a nosey through my images...160 in total , binned off 20 straight away & lost the duplicates .Ended up with a handful I'm fairly kinda happy with ...possibly... It does appear that either I'd been drinking whisky instead of tea or my in camera spirit level is not working properley , had to straighten almost every blooming shot :banghead:

Steetley Pier - really can't wait to revisit this place

ABC_9699 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Thanks to @posiview for the loan of his Little stopper on Chemical beach....another place that needs a revisit

ABC_9670 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Bit minimal from Bamburgh sunset

ABC_9523 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Holy Island frosty morning

ABC_9480 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Holy Island golden morning

ABC_9485 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
@blondie606 Lovely shots Lynne, beautiful colours in the sunset at Bamburgh but that golden sunrise with the frosty boats at Holy Island is a little special, stunning shot (y)

Some excellent shots. I was away in Lincoln otherwise I would have popped up for a day.

Last edited:
@Southdowns These work really well in black & white Mark (y)........even though in mi head I think they shouldn't :confused: :)

If I had to pick one it would be the last, excellent composition (y)

Thats what I have done but I post them on Flickr too.

Last edited:
Back