Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the quality of my last order - I got to see it today and my wife and I agreed it was leagues ahead of the previous printing firms we've used.

Hi Julian,

Great to to hear your positive feedback, thanks for the order and I look forward to working with you again soon.

And Suzbah, thanks for the FB like!

We've been a little quiet on here recently as we're really busy working on our new site, exciting for us.... Launch is still a few weeks away.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

We've been having a lot of enquiries asking about printing un-stretched canvases. We can print your files onto canvas with any border type you want and send them rolled in a tube ready for you to stretch up yourself. Prices start at just £5.50

You can order through our website www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk
Or contact us on info@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

View attachment 35827

Thanks Ben

Placed an order late last night got an e-mail to say what I ordered didn't suit image size I sent ( As this is first time i have ordered a canvas ) given a few options to make sure canvas would be what I needed just got confirmation of dispatch... what a Great Service cannot wait to see canvas ..
Cheers
Guys.

@Tradecanvasprint I sent you a message about an odd size paper print via the site.

Just checking you have received it as I haven't had an email confirmation that I've submitted something - which you normally get when you submit questions through forms?

Please let me know (Tom).

Ta

Hi Tom,

Yes have it and replied back at 8.07 am and 10.13 am today....... check your spam if it's not in your mail box. I'll cut and paste the emails and DM you.

Thanks Ben

Thanks - will head to my PM's - perhaps I typed my email wrong - get a bounce back?

I got nothing in my inbox or junk/spam etc.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the great feedback, we hope you liked your canvas and look forward to working with you again soon.

Thanks Ben
Hi Ben
Yes what a great service you Guys provide thanks for the advice the Canvas is great will definately be ordering more... once I have sorted out some shots
Chris

Hi, Ben. What's the biggest canvas you can supply as a stretched product? I have a stitched panorama that's 18213px x 3669px which suggests a 300dpi print should be possible at about 5' x 1'. Could you do this and if so, how much?

Hi, Ben. What's the biggest canvas you can supply as a stretched product? I have a stitched panorama that's 18213px x 3669px which suggests a 300dpi print should be possible at about 5' x 1'. Could you do this and if so, how much?

Hi Ethel,
Sorry for the slow reply, we've been so busy working on our new website..... It's taken up lots of our spare time. If you send the image over via email or wetransfer to info@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and I can take a look and get some suggestions and prices for you.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks Ben

Hi All,

How about this for a powerful image, thought we'd share a photo from an exciting job we've been printing up today for the RNLI. Printed on our Fotospeed Pearl290 paper and sized at a metre square the photos will be part of a new RNLI display, with 30 of these large prints for the display they're going to look amazing.
View attachment 39467

Thanks Ben

Is there a current discount code for TP members? I haven't ordered in a while and was just wondering as I'm ordering soon (and used a code last time I ordered)

Cheers

Hi,

The code is TPF10 just enter it at checkout for the discount to apply : )

Thanks Ben

I've got a few images I'd like put onto canvas in the next few weeks ben. Do you have an email I can message you on? Just after some advice on best sizes for printing them and choosing between wrapping the image around the canvas etc.

I've got a few images I'd like put onto canvas in the next few weeks ben. Do you have an email I can message you on? Just after some advice on best sizes for printing them and choosing between wrapping the image around the canvas etc.

Hi Ben,
Yes send it to me on benfecci@tradecanvasprint.co.uk with all the details and I'll sort it for you.

No sooner do I place my first order with you,and I find a whole thread dedicated to your site :)

Many thanks for all the extremely helpful info I received when I rang you earlier.
Look forward to seeing my first purchase!

Placed an order for 48x24" stretched canvas at the weekend. Its for good friends of mine and is being delivered direct to them.

This is the image they chose.

379171_299899996701806_104807329_n.jpg

I might be being silly, but cant figure out how to add additional images. Can you only order one at a time?
Im wanting two different photos same size canvas

Ah, figured it out

Now trying to figure out how to pay with a card? giving up for now

Last edited:
I might be being silly, but cant figure out how to add additional images. Can you only order one at a time?
Im wanting two different photos same size canvas

Ah, figured it out

Now trying to figure out how to pay with a card? giving up for now

Hi Bruce,
Seems like you've had a little difficulty with our site, we're here to help. To pay by card simply go through to the PayPal checkout and when it prompts you to log in go to the option, 'checkout as guest'. This then allows you to use a card for payment.

From a useability point of view we realised our current site was tricky to use.... So some good news....... we are 2 weeks if that away from launching our brand new website. The new site is easier to use, with a more powerful infustructure allowing us to add a much better user interface. Has PayPal and Card payment options without the need to checkout as guest. Lots of features etc to make the whole experience a good one.

If you need further assistance you can call us on 01834 844298 or 07792662921 or email us info@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Thanks Ben

As an update, I ordered canvas today and met Ben on the phone, very helpful and freindly
Then got a text from courier saying its arriving tomorrow with loads of options to help getting it delivered. I've elected to get it delivered to local halfords not too far away to save getting a house sitter
Very impressed with the professional service so far, fingers crossed it arrives but really can't fault anything and if it's delayed it won't be down to trade canvas
Thanks again Ben

Forgot to update this, canvas arrived at exact time the text said it would. Great quality, great service and mum is very happy with them.
Hope to use them again soon

Thanks again Ben

We love innovating, trend setting and pushing the boundaries of what our clients expect in terms of quality and turnaround. That's why we've decided to invest in new technology. A brand new HP 60" wide format printer that will sit along side our current range of printers. This will allow us to produce more high quality work, faster than ever before. Same day dispatch, next day delivery.
All part of our 'Premium as Standard' service!Canvas GreyBG 1.jpg

Keep a look out for our brand new website coming soon.... Launching late next week.

Thanks Ben

to TP...

what sizes do you all sell? and how much do you mark them up?

I'm struggling with selling tcp ones :(

to TP...

what sizes do you all sell? and how much do you mark them up?

I'm struggling with selling tcp ones

Hi,

I'd say mark up depends on your target audience, whether it's weddings shoots, studio sittings etc and your local market. Something that maybe of interest to you is a new canvas product for us, which will launch when our new website does. It's a 20mm depth canvas with prices from as little at £5.90 for an 8"x8" square. They're customisable sizing will give the product great flexibility and costs are low. Here's a sneak peak.......
image.jpeg

Thanks Ben

Thanks for getting back ;)

With a 32x30 I sell my economy ones at £30

With Tcp £54 currently and not inc delivery

I've sold quite a few economy ones now but offer tcp as a premium and struggle to sell them.

I sell a lot of landscapes images.

Last edited:
Back