Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

No problem, I suppose we'll always have stories like this as we'd rather stick to our method of manufacture and quality which for us is peace of mind that the products we sell will last. (Not saying your economy ones won't) just gives us that extra confidence in our products. Your £30 selling price is very good for a canvas that size, I'd be interested in some extra details with regards to frame depth etc (if you wouldn't mind could you PM us some details? If not don't worry).

We've 'soft' launched our 20mm bars in smaller sizes to some of our clients, larger companies, individuals and wedding photographers and the feedback has been amazing. We've noticed clients have been pleased with quality and most of all price. All pricing will be released on our new website.

Last edited:
We were delighted recently when Panasonic approached us to produce a range of large canvas prints to display and show off photos from their range of mirrorless cameras. Great to see our canvases on display at the Jessops managers conference with LumixUK, PanasonicUK & Ross Grieve Photo a UK Panasonic ambassador.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Any news on the updated price lists for the new 20mm canvas print frames? I'm interested in 16X24 and 20X30 prints.

Hi,
The 20 mm prices are now all sorted and will be available when our new site launches (which had a few last minute delays) I haven't all the details of pricing to hand but do know a 24"x16" is £23.31 hope this helps!! (Haven't got the 30x20 to hand but around £33 if my memory serves me correctly)

Thanks Ben

Yes it helps a lot, thanks Ben. I hope to order a couple of canvases shortly, so should I quote your name/this thread in order to do so (if the new site isn't live)?

Hi Marsha,

Yes the new sites live (but the uploader has an issue) along with some other minor bugs and glitches on a few pages. We needed to launch it (a soft launch) so that we can really sort the last issues out. The site should be 100% perfect (design & funtionality) by the end of this week. We have updates planned for everyday this week.

We also have a new talkphotography discount code for 10% off unlimited use. Use code tp10

Thanks Ben

just placed my first order with you, looking forward to recieving it :)

Hi, I'm interested in having a canvas printed, I'm just wondering if you do panoramic shaped ones? And what they cost :) thanks for your help

Hi, I'm interested in having a canvas printed, I'm just wondering if you do panoramic shaped ones? And what they cost :) thanks for your help

Hi,

We can literally produce any size of panoramic canvas you'd like to a max width of 5ft.

Visit our new website (just been updated) www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk and click on the prices (you'll need to register) from there you can create any configuration of canvas size you'd like. It'll also give you an instant price.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks Ben

This video showcases our studio and what we do here at Trade Canvas Print.

We hope you like our new video and enjoy seeing the studio in which we work. Our studio is open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please find the studio address on the contact page of our website. We are thrilled with the video and love how it shows our workplace. We hope you like it too, let us know what you think!

Here in the Trade Canvas Print studio we have been producing high quality canvases and photographic prints for over twelve years. Our professional and fast service has seen us build working relationships with photographers throughout the UK and Europe. We continually research and develop our company and products to offer the best quality and service that we can. Our products have been used by interior designers in hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, department stores and by corporate giants like Virgin, The British Red Cross, Panasonic, Npower and the NHS amongst others.

We are driven by our aim to offer the best products and service. We use high quality materials to create long lasting products and offer them at an affordable price. We currently offer three different canvas products as well as eight different fine art and photographic paper types. We also pride ourselves on the turnaround of our service and can offer same-day dispatch combined with our next day delivery for a 24hr service. During busy periods and for large order volumes, please allow extra time for processing orders.

Each of our canvases are individually printed, crafted and hand-stretched at our Tenby studio in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. This enables us to monitor all artwork at every stage of canvas and photographic/fine art printing process. Our products then undergo quality control, are securely packaged and shipped via our White Label Shipping. All part of our Premium As Standard service.

We are also on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Follow us for regular updates, product details, news and special offers.

Last edited:
Hi Ben
I have a very old photo that has hung on my wall as an enlarged print for many years but needs replacing. I was trying to find someone who could reproduce it as a painting but haven't been able to, so I thought a canvas print would do the job. All I have to work with is the original 6x4 print or a scan of it. My slide scanner's dead so I can't scan the negative. I'm not looking for digital quality (obviously) but are there any issues associated with printing from a scan? Is there a particular size it should be scanned to?

Hi Ben
I have a very old photo that has hung on my wall as an enlarged print for many years but needs replacing. I was trying to find someone who could reproduce it as a painting but haven't been able to, so I thought a canvas print would do the job. All I have to work with is the original 6x4 print or a scan of it. My slide scanner's dead so I can't scan the negative. I'm not looking for digital quality (obviously) but are there any issues associated with printing from a scan? Is there a particular size it should be scanned to?

Hi,

A scan will be fine as long as it's a good high res scan and the starting image is a good quality. Basically the print (canvas) will only be as good as the file we start with. So the better the reproduction the better the canvas. It'll also depend on how large you'd like the finished canvas as the larger the canvas the more signs of pixelation maybe seen. If you like email me over the scanned image once done and an idea of the size you'd like the finished canvas and we'll take a look. Send it to studio@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Thanks Ben

Hi,

A scan will be fine as long as it's a good high res scan and the starting image is a good quality. Basically the print (canvas) will only be as good as the file we start with. So the better the reproduction the better the canvas. It'll also depend on how large you'd like the finished canvas as the larger the canvas the more signs of pixelation maybe seen. If you like email me over the scanned image once done and an idea of the size you'd like the finished canvas and we'll take a look. Send it to studio@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Thanks Ben

Thanks Ben. I'm still working on trying to get the best I can out of the scanner but I'll do that when I've got something I'm happy with.

I have received a new 20mm canvas and it looks fantastic for the price! Its definately the best budget price canvas you can get around!

I placed an order for the 20mm 8x8 just to see and show clients
i will for sure be replacing all of my landscape photos with these
far superior than anything I have come across.

I have received a new 20mm canvas and it looks fantastic for the price! Its definately the best budget price canvas you can get around!

I placed an order for the 20mm 8x8 just to see and show clients
i will for sure be replacing all of my landscape photos with these
far superior than anything I have come across.

Well done Ben, new site looks great.

Thanks all for the kind words and great feedback!

oumux0.jpg

Finally got round to placing an order of one of our wedding photos with our son. Can't wait to see it, take extra care with ours Ben ;).

Finally got round to placing an order of one of our wedding photos with our son. Can't wait to see it, take extra care with ours Ben ;).

Hey Ben, thanks for your order, the canvas looked great leaving us..... I did the job myself for you, great photo and sure you'll be happy with it!! It'll arrive via Interlink with you tomorrow.

Hey Ben, thanks for your order, the canvas looked great leaving us..... I did the job myself for you, great photo and sure you'll be happy with it!! It'll arrive via Interlink with you tomorrow.
Fantastic customer service so far! Got an email from yourselves by 10am saying my canvas will be delivered next day and i'll be notified of a 1hour time slot for my delivery tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see and and get ordering some more bits with you guys!

Back