Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Hi Alan,

In my opinion, you won't see any difference at all, canvas tends to soften images, unlike a screen which is made to have images look razor sharp......

Hope this helps, sending a CD is up to you.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and photos.

Have a good Easter! Ben

What I'm getting at is if any resampling is done at your end - IE will 16bit images be printed as 16bit?

Hi All,

Just a quick heads up on lead times this week and next. We are currently in the middle of a huge corporate job for a VIP client so canvas order turn around is likely to be 48 hours.

However if your ordering single canvases, turn around is likely to be unaffected and should be despatched in 24 hours as normal.

Contact us first if your unsure of anything.......

Thanks Ben

Just thought I'd ad myself as another happy customer
Excellent service and communication, with a very nice product
Thanks for your help Ben, will be ordering again in future
Cheers

I've now had 5 canvases from Ben and my customers are raving about then, in fact 2 have produced more bookings. Keep up the great work Ben , Kenny mck

Nice one, that's me happy then (y)

Great stuff Alan.(y)

IMPORTANT -

Also a quick note that we will not be printing on Thursday or Friday as our print studio will be closed due to us delivering part 2 of our Virgin media job..... a trip to Manchester on Thursday followed by Sheffield so we will not be back in the studio until Monday.

We can still take orders however cannot process them or send confirmation of orders until Monday, we can also take calls however if we do not answer please do leave a message and we can get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks Ben & The Team.

Will be using Trade Canvas Print later to compare quality with my current suppliers. I'm liking the reviews!

Just to add my thumbs up for Tradecanvasprint; Two 40"x26" prints ordered over two seperate occasions, both arrived promptly, excellent communication on my second order regarding a quality issue they spotted before despatch that delayed the order by a couple of days (still got it within a week, much better than them sending it out and chancing it!), and the quality is really very good, particularly the construction.

Will absolutely use again.

I received my canvas today from tradecanvasprint. I'm delighted with the speed of production and delivery, the packaging and of course the quality of the product.
Will definitely use again (y)

Just adding further feedback,

I ordered three 18x12inch canvases for a customer on Sunday evening and they arrived 8.00am today and they're very impressed with both the quality and speed of delivery - top quality product & service, cheers Ben (y)

Simon

Admin edit : Please respect the fact this is an advertiser's thread. If you wish to discuss a different supplier then please feel free to start another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just adding further feedback,

I ordered three 18x12inch canvases for a customer on Sunday evening and they arrived 8.00am today and they're very impressed with both the quality and speed of delivery - top quality product & service, cheers Ben (y)

Simon

Hi Simon,

No problem at all..... glad your client was happy.

Thanks Ben

I can see plenty of good feedback about the canvases, but Id like to ask about their prints. I will be ordering 2 12x8 prints and one larger (20x14 most likely) and would like to know whether TCP is a good choice for prints as well as the canvases.

Also whats better Matt or Satin paper for pictures that will be mounted in frames (most likely behind glass or clear plastic)?

Nobody ordered prints from them? Hmm

Doesn't look like it.............why not just order them yourself and report back to us?

I would prefer to know whether their prints are any good before spending my non-existant cash

Oh yay of little faith!

All the feedback on here regarding canvas prints seem to be ok so I don't see any reason to doubt their prints would be inferior?

Your hardly taking a big risk ordering a couple of prints are you?

Well I do, because I have no spare cash, so I want top-notch first time. Ill have a think about this

Oh yay of little faith!

All the feedback on here regarding canvas prints seem to be ok so I don't see any reason to doubt their prints would be inferior?

Your hardly taking a big risk ordering a couple of prints are you?

I have some more time to reply properly.

I know they have decent reviews here, but all of that is about their canvases. While I'm also interested in canvases and they are my first choice when it comes to that product, this time I need prints. I want those to be as good as possible. I want to use TCP for all my future canvases and maybe for prints (I'd prefer to use just one company) and hence I thought I'd ask about their print service here before paying for it.

Though it looks like people don't use them for prints, which probably is not a good sign.

To cut the long story short, I'll have a look around and if I can't find anything else interesting I'll order from them.

As I mentioned my budget is tiny and I really don't want no hussle with returning prints or asking for refund. That's why I asked the question. While £30 might not be much, in my situation it's a fortune and this is not something my costumer is paying for, but I pay for this from my own money.

Hi All,

Just reading up on the recent print questions, UK wise we do not do alot of 'Paper' prints, but locally we supply many artists and photographers, we only use 2 types of paper, a Satin 290 gsm instant dry photo paper and a super heavy matt again/fine art/photographic paper and again 290 gsm.

We are not in work today, but will be back in print studio tomorrow.

Thanks Ben

Thank for the reply Ben.

I oredered my prints on Satin paper, I'm not sure whether this was a good choice, but hey... I'll see when they come.

I'm not locally to TCP, but if I'm happy with the results, I'll be using you for prints in future as well (already decided to use TCP for canvases). Ideally I'd like to be ordering all of my stuff from one company.

I can't wait to see the prints. Thanks. Adrian

Just a quick thanks to Ben and Trade Canvas Print. My prints arrived today and I'm very happy with them. Transported them straight to my local framing company and I should have them back in few days. I'll try to take a quick snap when they come back.

Very happy with the service - super fast, great quality and I loved the emails on each stage of the process. Definitely will use again (y)

Adrian

Hi Adrian & Piotr,

Glad your happy with our service and products.

I also wanted to mention that tomorrow there is a photovision Roadshow on, please note WE ARE NOT THE COMPANY exhibiting there. We have been in business for 12 years and have always pride ourselves on having original ideas and a hard working attitude however it seems some companies will try anything to get a slice of the action and of us......... Including copying company names apart from one letter and .com some people have absolutely no respect for others.

Anyway on a lighter note........ Thanks to all our new and old clients for supporting us and we look forward to another 12 years of pushing the boundaries, supplying quality canvases along with a great service.

NEW DISCOUNT CODE VALID FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY ( Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th ) TPF12 FOR OUR 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS AND 12% DISCOUNT.

Thanks Ben

What about trade canvas printing . Co . Uk too

Plus the few others that have it in their google searches.

I think I tried to register on the .com site but never got a reply not do long ago.

What about trade canvas printing . Co . Uk too

Plus the few others that have it in their google searches.

I think I tried to register on the .com site but never got a reply not do long ago.

Hi Poah,

Yes your quite correct, there are certainly a few others, but have heard from many clients that have been concerned enough to call me that on meeting the .com version that they have made no attempt to make out there a different company.... I even had a phone from one client saying that they were really pleased to meet me and put a face to the name...... when it wasn't even me! So just a heads up for anyone thinking they are dealing with us. Obviously if your a client of there's and use them no problem, just am trying not to let are existing clients be confused.

Thanks Ben

it looks like I got mixed up between the two of you and registered on teh .com site but they never got back to me so never bothered with them again. I had nasty words in my head about "you" lol

it looks like I got mixed up between the two of you and registered on teh .com site but they never got back to me so never bothered with them again. I had nasty words in my head about "you" lol

Lol..... Well your more than welcome to register with us or drop me an e mail/message make sure it's http://www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk or use our banner advert at the top of this forum.

Thanks Ben

Have to say I went to the wrong site twice, my first thought was that you had done a major redesign and launch, but a bit of poking around revealed the truth.

i've received my two prints yesterday. quality is simply OUTSTANDING! it shows all my post processing flaws:) its also extremely well finished. from now on, all my canvas prints will be coming from tradecanvasprint.co.uk! many, many thanks guys.

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the great comments, we look forward to working with you more in the future.

Thanks Ben

Just a very quick mention..... while I remember!

We have been working hard behind the scenes to launch a reuseable cardboard box for packaging and for presentation, at last it looks like we're on the right track.

From middle to end of next week we will be shipping all common sized canvases in plain white "pizza Style" lidded boxes. The box will also have a plastic carry handle so that you can easily transport your canvas and present it to your clients if reselling.

Best of all we will NOT be charging any extra for the boxes. We will still be using arenormal packaging methods for the larger canvases and for more bespoke sizes, however if we can fit your canvas into one of our boxes we will.

We hope that this will add further value to those reselling and make the canvas packaging a lot more presentable.

Thanks Ben

Just a very quick mention..... while I remember!

We have been working hard behind the scenes to launch a reuseable cardboard box for packaging and for presentation, at last it looks like we're on the right track.

From middle to end of next week we will be shipping all common sized canvases in plain white "pizza Style" lidded boxes. The box will also have a plastic carry handle so that you can easily transport your canvas and present it to your clients if reselling.

Best of all we will NOT be charging any extra for the boxes. We will still be using arenormal packaging methods for the larger canvases and for more bespoke sizes, however if we can fit your canvas into one of our boxes we will.

We hope that this will add further value to those reselling and make the canvas packaging a lot more presentable.

Thanks Ben

What sizes are those white boxes up to then Ben? After another great client viewing last night I have a wrap order to place with you at the end of the month, possibly a few more also.

Keep up the great work.(y)

What sizes are those white boxes up to then Ben? After another great client viewing last night I have a wrap order to place with you at the end of the month, possibly a few more also.

Keep up the great work.(y)

Hi Adam,

We're working hard at it thanks,

So far we have sizes:

16"x12"
20"x14" & 20"x16"
24"x16"
30"x20"
And finally 36"x24" & 36"x 26"

We can also fit bespoke sizes into the closet fitting boxes.

Back