Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Cheers Ben that is great as I require a 20x16 this time. I might also look at ordering some 8x8 minis for a new range.

Will be in touch at month end.

Thanks mate.

Ben

Is there a facility on your website (that I have missed) to show me a preview?

I think one of my images will be cropped to much at the top which will spoil it.

Thanks

Ben

Is there a facility on your website (that I have missed) to show me a preview?

I think one of my images will be cropped to much at the top which will spoil it.

Thanks

Hi Rob,

We do have a small preview on the site of your work, however not a preview that will show you whats cropped off. If you have any worries about what maybe cropped or on the canvas sides etc just mention this in the comments box on the order page and we'll take a look for you and send you an emailed proof if needs be.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,
Just a quick reminder.... we will be closed from tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd) until Monday 28th due to some esstiential maintanice on our printers. You can still call us on 08456 838 662 Wednesday and Thursday if we miss your call simply leave us a message.

Thanks Ben & The Team

Thanks Ben. I'll have a look again next week.

Hi Everyone,

We are back open and up and running today, as you can expect we have a lot of order to get through so for this week we will be doing a 2 day turn round. All existing orders placed will be despatch tomorrow and Thursday with new orders despatched for Thursday/Friday. (Remember the Bank Holiday next week so no deliveries on Bank Holidays)

Thanks Ben

Me to,emailed twice,been waiting 3 days for login details.looks like they print & send canvases out quicker than emails,

Hi Gary,

We haven't had any mails from you, make sure your on our site www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk you can email me direct on benfecci@tradecanvasprint.co.uk As for login details we do not send out any login details.... you simply register, make up your own password and this gives you instant access to our trade prices and other 'Locked' pages.

If you have registered the email you should get is a simple welcome email and nothing more, I'll contact our website designers today and make sure the welcome emails are being sent out correctly. We answer ALL email within an hour or so of them coming in. As good communication is a key part of our business. You may even want to call me, you can get me on a mobile (during office hours only) on 07792 662 921 or call our studio on 08456 838 662.

Thaks Ben

Hi ben,yes i registered with your site & get a message that i will get a email to complete login details.recived no email but just tried to login & it worked.thanks for reply.

Hi ben,yes i registered with your site & get a message that i will get a email to complete login details.recived no email but just tried to login & it worked.thanks for reply.

Hi, Thats great..... I actually think the email (Welcome one) that you got has been worded incorrectly.... I have contacted our website designers and problem solvers and a new welcome e mail is going to be produced and completed for next week.

Any suggestions from you all are welcome.

Thanks Ben

Finally received them! I'm really pleased with the printout and also advice that Ben has given to me!
I will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Last edited:
Ben

Have a look at Hellocanvas and see how they do their previews and on-line cropping.

Is this something you could do or not because of your flexibility with sizes?

Finally received them! I'm really pleased with the printout and also advice that Ben has given to me!
I will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Hi Edmund,

Glad your pleased with the advice and your order.......ashame the bank holiday and Jubliee slowed your delivery down, we look forward to your next order.

Thanks Ben

Ben

Have a look at Hellocanvas and see how they do their previews and on-line cropping.

Is this something you could do or not because of your flexibility with sizes?

I'll have a good look into this and let you know, we do have a massive range of sizes, but can't see why we couldn't sort something out. I'll get onto our web team and see what they say. They are currently working on some updates for us at the moment so I'll let you know when I Have some news on this preview stuff.

Received canvas today thanks!

Hi All,

Ok we have a favour to ask, and in return, if we reach our 1st mile stone we will offer TPF members a mammoth 20% off all our canvas sizes for a limited time.

We are fairly new to FaceBook and would like to increase our 'LIKES' and would like to ask you all for your support and to click the link to our Facebook page and then click to 'LIKE' us. We are looking for 2K likes, and then we will action the exclusive 20% discount for all TPF members.

The link to our page is here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/Tradecanvas

Thanks for your support in advance!! Have a good weekend,

Ben

I have to say I think you will be losing a lot of potential customers simply by not making your prices easily available on your web-site.
The idea of having to register on your site just to find out how competitive you are is a bad business decision in my mind.
There are many canvas print companies around these days, and as a canny yorkshireman living in Scotland the price is probably the first thing I need to see - then I'll look into the details and quality of offerings.
I'd love to know your reasons for operating in this manner.

I have to say I think you will be losing a lot of potential customers simply by not making your prices easily available on your web-site.
The idea of having to register on your site just to find out how competitive you are is a bad business decision in my mind.
There are many canvas print companies around these days, and as a canny yorkshireman living in Scotland the price is probably the first thing I need to see - then I'll look into the details and quality of offerings.
I'd love to know your reasons for operating in this manner.

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your input, we value any opinions TPF members have.... when we first launched our website we had an "open" page with our prices on, we quickly found a number of potential clients did not like the fact that as canvas suppliers we had a page easily accessible by the general public. We had call after call..... email after email.... complaining about the "open" page price lists. So we implemented the registration page our orders increased, complaints stopped, so we have never looked back..... I think as we have to stress that we DO NOT use any of your details for anything other than when you place an order with us, we DO NOT do email marketing every month etc so at the moment we see no harm in the way we have it set up. We have very few people contacting us not wanting to register in fact if any at all. However if you wish not to register but would like to see the prices, please send me an e mail and I will be happy to e mail back a price list for you.

Thanks Ben

Can't help with the like, cause I already have lol. Will hijack the wife's account and see what I can do :)

I like the hidden prices, much better than having them visible...

Ooop come on guys, let's get 2k of likes I need to order my new range of canvas examples and 20% off will be very helpful :)

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your reply and explanation. I can only say that if it has reduced your complaints and increased business then I can understand your reasons. There are however thousands of Trade companies in all spheres of business out there publishing their prices free and easily on the web so I can't really understand why Tradecanvasprint should be any different. I think it says more about the people that complained to you than about your business;)

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your reply and explanation. I can only say that if it has reduced your complaints and increased business then I can understand your reasons. There are however thousands of Trade companies in all spheres of business out there publishing their prices free and easily on the web so I can't really understand why Tradecanvasprint should be any different. I think it says more about the people that complained to you than about your business;)

Hi Roger,

I will take your point of view on board, but for now nothing will change, as I mentioned we mainly print for resellers, like photographers, shops etc so by hiding the prices, we think we are protecting our clients so that they may mark up the goods and make some profit on them without the need to worry about there client finding out the trade price, it's also why we send our canvases out in unbranded packaging and use 'White Label' shipping labels so that we can send direct to our clients, clients.... without them knowing it's come from us (Saves our clients postage costs). It's really a small part of a larger service. please do get in touch via email or PM and I will send you a price list no problem at all and that goes for anyone who wishes not to register.

Thanks Ben

Seniorshot said:
Hi Ben,

A fair number of the bigger printers/ album makers require you to apply and give them loads of info just to see their pricelists. Loxely for one. It seems to be common practice for traders

It's fine to keep prices hidden if the customer knows where it's come from. If it doesn't say on the back then it's not really needed is it?

stokes said:
A fair number of the bigger printers/ album makers require you to apply and give them loads of info just to see their pricelists. Loxely for one. It seems to be common practice for traders

Any monkey can get a loxley price list - they are not trade only

I can't seem to find a log out on the website ? I don't really like to just close windows down without first logging out .

I can't seem to find a log out on the website ? I don't really like to just close windows down without first logging out .

There isn't one and I think there should be too, I close the browser window completely.

Maybe worth looking at on the next website update .

Great stuff , hope to place an order with you soon .

I placed an order for a 50" x 22" canvas and was very impressed with the effort Ben made to get it to me. There were a couple of computer glitches but I received regular emails from Ben letting me know what was happening etc.
Canvas arrived and it is fantastic - very pleased with the quality etc. No on display in my studio.
Certainly recommend Ben and Trade Canvas Print.

I placed an order for a 50" x 22" canvas and was very impressed with the effort Ben made to get it to me. There were a couple of computer glitches but I received regular emails from Ben letting me know what was happening etc.
Canvas arrived and it is fantastic - very pleased with the quality etc. No on display in my studio.
Certainly recommend Ben and Trade Canvas Print.

Hi Brian,

Great to hear you were pleased with you canvas..... look forward to working with you again soon.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: REMEMBER FORUM MEMBERS GET 10% OFF FOR LIFE WITH DISCOUNT CODE TPF10.

Thanks Ben

Ben. maybe worth putting a link to your website in your signature (y) save confusion and help any new customers get to the correct site...:cool:

Just noticed it at top of page oops !! might still be worth doing it there must be other numpty's

Last edited:
Ben. maybe worth putting a link to your website in your signature (y) save confusion and help any new customers get to the correct site...:cool:

Just noticed it at top of page oops !! might still be worth doing it there must be other numpty's

Thanks James, will do..... Yeah it's at the top of the page but now as a signature too.(y)

Ben

Back