Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Do you have to register to see prices? As when I try to view prices, I just get taken to sign up page.

Morning,

Yes logging in is needed as we’re primarily a trade supplier. (You won’t be spammed etc with lots of emails/ newsletters from us) I have asked our dev team to take away this process but it hasn’t been done yet. I can help with prices on sizes if you prefer not to register in the mean time,

Thanks Ben

Morning,

Yes logging in is needed as we’re primarily a trade supplier. (You won’t be spammed etc with lots of emails/ newsletters from us) I have asked our dev team to take away this process but it hasn’t been done yet. I can help with prices on sizes if you prefer not to register in the mean time,

Thanks Ben

Thanks for the reply,

I am just waiting for the measurements, from the missus. :)

Trying to navigate our way around, and not making a great deal of sense. No idea what we are doing. :thinking:

There is a sign on your website that says "Temporary Closed". But we ordered two prints yesterday.
I surmise the premises are shut to the public but Ben himself (or one of his team?) can be fulfilling orders if/as needed!

Just logged into trade canvas print, and it still says "Processing ". I wonder if it will get done, or have they shut shop?

Just logged into trade canvas print, and it still says "Processing ". I wonder if it will get done, or have they shut shop?
Well subject to how they are handling orders....... this is the first 'working' day after BH Monday. Plus, a question of who they use for delivering it. I think there is phone number (mobile?) so a call in the morning perhaps to get any feedback?

Well subject to how they are handling orders....... this is the first 'working' day after BH Monday. Plus, a question of who they use for delivering it. I think there is phone number (mobile?) so a call in the morning perhaps to get any feedback?

I will give it another day or so then I will check the status again, as it just says "processing" at the moment. :)

I’m going to guess that they’re shut and not printing. When I ordered they were dispatched less than 12 hours later.

Thanks for letting me know that.

I placed the order on Friday, but with the ongoing problems and Good Friday and the bank holiday Monday, I was half wondering if anything would be done. Pity Ben @Tradecanvasprint did not tell me not to bother ordering anything yet.

Update:

Just had a message from Ben @Tradecanvasprint, who says they are doing their best to work through the orders, or rather he is, as he is on his own.

Sorry for keep asking, as I know things must be difficult for you all at the moment.

Thanks again. (y)

Hi All,

I just wanted to pop on here and say a big thank you to all the amazing members and TPF team on here for sending us messages of support during lockdown. It was great to see members ordering with us during the hardest parts of lockdown and although orders did take longer than normal to get out, it was purely because I was working totally alone. We’re now back to full capacity and have been for a while, with most if not all orders leaving us within 24 hours. We are still seeing delays with deliveries in some areas, mainly those in localised lockdown areas. If you’ve any questions about anything canvas or print related do get in touch with me - ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk I’m always on hand to help, remember forum members get 10% off orders for using code TP10 at checkout. You can find more info on shipping and of course product prices on our site www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk

thanks again, take care all, Ben

Hi All,

I just wanted to pop on here and say a big thank you to all the amazing members and TPF team on here for sending us messages of support during lockdown. It was great to see members ordering with us during the hardest parts of lockdown and although orders did take longer than normal to get out, it was purely because I was working totally alone. We’re now back to full capacity and have been for a while, with most if not all orders leaving us within 24 hours. We are still seeing delays with deliveries in some areas, mainly those in localised lockdown areas. If you’ve any questions about anything canvas or print related do get in touch with me - ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk I’m always on hand to help, remember forum members get 10% off orders for using code TP10 at checkout. You can find more info on shipping and of course product prices on our site www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk

thanks again, take care all, Ben

My niece received her wedding present canvas from Ben at @Tradecanvasprint and she is delighted. Her new hubby gets to see it tonight when he gets home.

Just to say thanks for the great service and the great quality product, Ben

Fantastic work again guys. I shot the image on Sunday, ordered Sunday evening, and it's just arrived. I'll be ordering another as my Sister wants one too...

View attachment 293292
Looks lovely :)

PS please can you say what is the size and which 'version' canvas?

Looks lovely :)

PS please can you say what is the size and which 'version' canvas?

It's 20" x 20" on the 20mm version. I haven't tried the 38mm, I've stuck with the 20" on just about everything as it's so light, even on my bigger canvases. I usually have the "mirror blur" for the sides, but on this one I just went with black, as the background was so dark.

I'm just ordering a 15 x 15 for my Sister and will get it delivered direct to her.

Just received my 16x20 canvas from Trade canvas prints, ordered Saturday 23rd delivered to me in Scotland today 26th, what great service.
I'm really pleased with the canvas and more impotently so is my wife, will be ordering more in the future.

Thanks.

Regards
Kevin

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your photos of recent orders with us, we love seeing your finished canvases up on the wall! Keep them coming! As always we appreciate the support we get from the Talk Photography community especially in these times.

Also....... We could do with your help!

We use DPD for all canvas orders under 1 metre in size (as DPD put a manual handling charge of £18 plus the normal shipping fee on anything over 1 m x 70 cm).

For larger canvas orders we use Parcelforce due to them being able to take our maximum sized canvases of 1.5m x 99cm however...... and this is now a BIG issue, we have been told the prices to ship our larger parcels will increase to £24 per item, this is a 48 hour service and is a crazily high figure. This is where we’re looking to you, the TPF community for help. Have you any information on good couriers that ship large items at a more reasonable prices? Do you have information that would help us reduce this courier fee, literally any information that could help? We’re all ears and we’ll be getting in touch with whoever can give us worthwhile suggestions to enter them into a draw to win a 90cm x 60cm canvas printed up with one of your images on.

You can DM me suggestions, or email them to me on ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk or put them right here in our thread.

Thanks in advance! Ben

Excellent customer service once again from Ben @Tradecanvasprint.

After the courier had undone all the hard work that Trade Canvas Print had put in to my order, a replacement was made, sent and delivered in super speedy time.

It looks fab on canvas. Highly delighted. Thanks once again, Ben

View attachment 298717

Is that the lighthouse at New Brighton, Nigel?

Is that the lighthouse at New Brighton, Nigel?
Hi Simon. No, it's the Point of Ayr Lighthouse at Talacre Beach, North Wales. Although I've shot Perch Rock Lighthouse/New Brighton Lighthouse loads of times, I much prefer the Point of Ayr. A lot more beach to play with. Bigger skies, less people first thing, sand dunes with grasses, all make it a better hunting ground for composition IMHO

I have only ever seen it once, about 30 years ago and it was low water! I remember we went over a bridge near a white ship in the marsh... about as much as I can remember about it to be fair.

Back