B&W Tranquility in Disrepair

Dont take it personally Jake, it happens to me all the time :LOL:

To be honest it has been done to death and that could be why there are no comments, its well done and decent composition but like I say plenty similar. The 2nd one is better though I think, sometimes when approaching a well shot location you should try and spot something a little different to put your take on it for me the 2nd one falls into that category at least its a subject in isolation with interest.

Steve

The 1st one is good, great even. The second one only works because you've posted the 1st. You've got a nice arc through one although I suspect the natural orientation for it is a landscape, its good to see something different

75 views, ouch, they must be bad. :LOL:
It's a very competent shot mate, one of the better ones of this pier. However I had seen the photo before even clicking on the link if that makes sense?

To be blunt and forgive me! It shows no creativity, simply a carbon copy of the hundred million shots taken of this scene before. You can do so much better mate, I have seen what you can do, innovate, don't recreate:)

It's a very competent shot mate, one of the better ones of this pier. However I had seen the photo before even clicking on the link if that makes sense?

To be blunt and forgive me! It shows no creativity, simply a carbon copy of the hundred million shots taken of this scene before. You can do so much better mate, I have seen what you can do, innovate, don't recreate:)

I agree, it's very overdone and I definitely could and should have tried some other things while I was there. The problem for me was I didn't have the conditions I wanted, so I took a couple of shots so it wasn't a wasted trip, but never got anything that I was overly happy with.
Hopefully we'll get some nicer weather this weekend and I can get out somewhere different!
Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Back