Trapped In A Raindrop - NOW PUBLISHED!

Thanks Emma! I just wish they edit the photo to correctly resize it before publishing.
Yes - you'd think they'd know better :( I had a landscape photo published in a variety of local press last year and the range of colours, quality and crops (I was especially gutted about those!) were a bit alarming! Your photo is still so attention grabbing though, even with mistreatment.

Now all you have to do, Duncan, is to do it again!

Fascinating shot and beautifully presented. Well deserved picture sale, but did the spider survive?!

well done - a rare find indeed,well caught and congratulations on the publishing

Les

Really well done WingTsun, an impressive series of photos to say the least, I do have a question If I may, how did Barcroft Media find out about these photos? di you approach them or do they use the forums? and with the publishing of them in the national press how do they (the national press) pay you for the images, is it like a broker system or do you get a call and you hand over your bank details? I have always wondered lol - Once again sublime photography! Really well done.

Regards
Geoff

Really well done WingTsun, an impressive series of photos to say the least, I do have a question If I may, how did Barcroft Media find out about these photos? di you approach them or do they use the forums? and with the publishing of them in the national press how do they (the national press) pay you for the images, is it like a broker system or do you get a call and you hand over your bank details? I have always wondered lol - Once again sublime photography! Really well done.

Regards
Geoff

Thanks Geoff. Some of the pro togs on here suggested I get them published and several indicated Barcroft to be the best agency to handle this kind of image. I contacted them via telephone and briefly spoke to their image editor. He asked for a link to the images on my blog and 30 mins later another of their people called and said the really wanted them and could I get the agreements signed the same day. The agency then contracts you and shortly after sends out the images to various newspapers and magazines who purchase the images from the agency. The agency in turn keeps a cut of the income and pays the photographer the rest.

Congratulations :banana:

Back