Travelling with a compact pt 2 - Borneo

odd jim

Flimsiest Lambresta
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Good interesting set again, I like the street vendor image best, looking forward to the Vietnam set

Good interesting set again, I like the street vendor image best, looking forward to the Vietnam set

Love the marching ants, very cute lol

I too am drawn to the street vendor, shame TP doesn't have smell sensor, bet it smells lovely, vibrant colours really set the image of :)

Love the marching ants, very cute lol

I too am drawn to the street vendor, shame TP doesn't have smell sensor, bet it smells lovely, vibrant colours really set the image of :)
Thanks :) Yes, the street food smelt (and tasted) incredible! In fact it was the best food I ate whilst there!

I really struggled here due to the Indonesian smog :(

Tried the dehaze slider on Lightroom? I recently returned from Yosemite where I had the same issue but with forest fires. A lot of shots ruined by smoke. A lot of shots saved by Lightroom, as it turned out!

Tried the dehaze slider on Lightroom? I recently returned from Yosemite where I had the same issue but with forest fires. A lot of shots ruined by smoke. A lot of shots saved by Lightroom, as it turned out!
I'm on LR4 which doesn't have the dehaze slider, though I assume it works in a similar way to the Clarity slider?

Back