Tree Creeper

Edit My Images
Yes
Taken Sunday, in the pouring rain, in crap light but who cares I had escaped from the house, and was enjoying great company :D

290_088.jpg

290_095.jpg

Excellent shots. I wish I could get these...my only treecreeper to day was a brownish blob on a brownish tree trunk! :)

Thanks for sharing. :)

two very good shots martyn,of a difficult bird to capture infact 2 of the best i have seen for a long time.great stuff.

Two crackers there Martyn,considering the conditions we had they turned out very well indeed.:clap:

Very good indeed Martyn :clap::clap: Well worth the wait imo ;) Distance and lens used if you would be so kind :D Oh! and were you pushing the limits of the ISO as always?

Very good indeed Martyn :clap::clap: Well worth the wait imo ;) Distance and lens used if you would be so kind :D Oh! and were you pushing the limits of the ISO as always?

Distance would be close to MFD (I nearly hit it with the lens hood :D ) 4-5m, I was using the 500/4 + 1.4TC 1/500 @ f6.3 ISO not too bad at 2000.

Excellent shots, they look very crisp for a high iso

They are excellent! Sharp, Crisp, perfect framing and spot on focus! Thanks for sharing!

:clap:

Good shots of the bird in enviroment Martyn.

These are awesome - truly stunning! Whereabouts did you see it?

I appreciate all the comments .... even u8myufo's :D

These are awesome - truly stunning! Whereabouts did you see it?

This was taken at Belvide, from the first hide in the woods, there appears to be a good number of them about at the moment ... but they are quick :D

Best way to find them is to learn what their call sounds like, as you will often hear them calling before you see them

These shots are terrific infact i would go as far as say some of the best i have seen.Well capture Marytn(y)(y)

Excellent imvho :clap::clap:

Very well captured indeed Martyn. Especially with the inclement weather conditions.
I like the profile of the bird in image two against the tree.
Paul.

as said martyn they are very very good, some of the best creeper shots iv seen too

Back