Tree Light.

That's a great shot Dale. If the water was still, it would be an incredible shot.
Don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Well seen, metered and processed.
An image worth framing.

Thank you guys.

It's going to get framed I think, I build my own frames, so no excuse. ;-)

Cheers. I think it's to do with the curve of the far bank but I agree that a little counter clockwise tweak would help that for sure. (y)

Very nice Dale, I rather like this without a perfect reflection with that lovely light.

Cheers Paul. The light really did catch my eye, it was a sitter. I like the reflection as it is myself but the OCD in me would've liked to have got it perfect too. I was on a tight schedule but I do wish I'd waited for another 1/2 hour. Maybe next time I'll get it too.

Cheers Paul. The light really did catch my eye, it was a sitter. I like the reflection as it is myself but the OCD in me would've liked to have got it perfect too. I was on a tight schedule but I do wish I'd waited for another 1/2 hour. Maybe next time I'll get it too.

I love natural spotlights like this Dale, nice shot. I agree with waiting for slightly softer light on the trees being a good idea too though.

Thanks Craig. Yeah, it was 'the wrong time of day' light wise. It is very strong on the trunks and branches.

Just need to straighten the horizon slightly, Dale. Lovely.

Done now and I agree, it does look better. I will post it here in a bit.

Back