Tropea, Italy

Name
Lawrence CLIFT
Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst on holiday in Sicily, we visited Tropea on the Italian mainland mainly so that I could get some aerial shots of the houses:
20471301023_8164b8776d_b.jpg

20471284363_2c6421a767_b.jpg

20471292343_81df469f9a_b.jpg

Blimey, very dramatic. Think I'd be a bit worried if I'd be in the sea in the morning if I stayed in one of them.

Beautiful sunset, but I love the images of Tropea. Very vertigo inspiring :)

Those are great shots. Was it extremely hot in Sicily. We thought about going there this summer. The sunset shots are gorgeous, really amazing captures.

Those are great shots. Was it extremely hot in Sicily. We thought about going there this summer. The sunset shots are gorgeous, really amazing captures.

We were in Sicily from 12-26 August and temperatures were a very manageable 30 degrees :), although the temperatures were down slightly from where they should be. On the slopes of Etna it was 22 degrees, although we were at 5k feet! Sicily is a fascinating place, full of history, great architecture, beaches and we even managed to gain a media pass to a three day (evenings) medievil festival
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adR88bNdFu4

That looks and sounds superb. Thank you for the update on Sicily. It was on our list but we ended up going to Corfu which was great and hot hot hot - which we like.

Back