Trow Point

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Lovely stuff Martin, the first is epic!

Thank you Si, definitely my favourite image from the morning. It was just nice to get away from the wind and rain we've had over the west coast for what feels like forever, and to actually see some sunshine to boot was great lol :D

Thank you Si, definitely my favourite image from the morning. It was just nice to get away from the wind and rain we've had over the west coast for what feels like forever, and to actually see some sunshine to boot was great lol :D

I think most of the country is feeling just about the same - nice to be reminded that other kinds of weather exist! :)

Nice set Martin my fave #3

2nd one is fab just the right amount of motion for my tastes.

“Excellent” set of images, nuff said.

George.

Seen them on FB, loved them then, love them now.

Number one is my fave, just tad more space to the right of that rock maybe?

Seen them on FB, loved them then, love them now.

Number one is my fave, just tad more space to the right of that rock maybe?

Thanks Dale. Yeah I'd have liked more space to the right, but it got messy with rocks in the bottom corner if I panned more that way, so settled on a cleaner compromise.

great set Martin
a bit different view instead of the Four sisters :0)
Thanks Paul. This was my first visit here with my mates from out that way. I still want to shoot the 4 rocks another time when the tide is right. I was shocked how big they are when I seen them in person, as photos don't really give any scale with them in it lol!

I do like the first one a lot, there again I think they are all very good.

Back