Trying out the 10 stop at the beach

That's just lovely.
Good composition and amazing colours.

Awesome image Nick, really love the smooth graduation between the colors and the smooth sea works beautifully.

"Excellent" shot Nick, as already mentioned there's a slight slope on the horizon. But other than that very nice.(y)

George.

very nice (y)

It's one of those awkward scenes where the horizon and the pole aren't in agreement.

Great image Nick, the scene and colors are excellent good use of a10 stopper

@dinners that's what the distort tool is for :)

Lovely stuff Nick, you have no risk in posting this image!
Great gradients and colour really nice shot and your 10 stopper is doing a great job! couple of tweaks as per the comments above and its a cracker.
Sometimes the old tripod sinks a bit in the beach so you can be forgiven the horizon;)
Nice shot(y)

Nice shot, I dont think the colors looking right though, it might be a cast from the filter.

Have you tried a monochrome version? I think it might work well!

Lovely serene colouring, as said above would look great as a large canvas mounted on the wall - is there a tiny bit of halo'ing (only when pixel peeping) on the pole/breakwater? - the scene is very different from the "muddy" foreshore that I saw when I paid a flying visit to Whitstable a few years ago :) - Seem to recall they hold a Tug of War contest in the mud??

lovely colours, is that how the colours came out or was there some processing?

Superb!! I would have liked to have seen a bit more Orange but apart from that, Really nice image!!!!!

Only PP done was a tweak to contrast/vibrance but otherwise colours were as shot, I also wondered about any colour cast (Haida 10 stop) but having done a number of other shots they all seem to be fairly accurate so not sure there is any shown.

I did a B&W conversion but didnt really like it (shown below)

17254956925_9ac1859cfa_k_d.jpg

Only PP done was a tweak to contrast/vibrance but otherwise colours were as shot, I also wondered about any colour cast (Haida 10 stop) but having done a number of other shots they all seem to be fairly accurate so not sure there is any shown.

I did a B&W conversion but didnt really like it (shown below)

Why not? I personally think it has a lovely calm feel about it. The colour version is great, however I for one prefer the b&w

Peaceful. Lovely colours and really smooth.
I keep forgetting to close the eye-piece shutter and have to take them again. :rolleyes:

Back