Slightly different take on a familiar piece of London architecture.

Tubes by seniorshot2, on Flickr

where is that SS2...i like the metallic finish..we have a bedhead which is similar in satin metallic finish
cheers
geof
ps
you are flying the auld hame flag...where in scotland are you from...

That is taken at Kings Cross Railway Station. The station was refurbished a few years ago (to try to compete with the refurbished St Pancras !).
A little bit of pp to give it the metallic finish.

I hail from Big Tree country - Perthshire - but not originally !!

That is taken at Kings Cross Railway Station. The station was refurbished a few years ago (to try to compete with the refurbished St Pancras !).
A little bit of pp to give it the metallic finish.

I hail from Big Tree country - Perthshire - but not originally !!

thanks SS...i havent been in a london mainline station for years...33 to be exact
my commute one was waterloo and a i bet i wouldnt recognise it either...

eh...you arent an inteloper are you..like hiding in the forward line...waving the flag and accepting we haufs frae the bonny lads????!!!!!

most times i ask a person with a scottish accent whar ye frae paul..i get glasgow origially...is that it..your originally??

there are three great cities in scotland..and they are.....not in any order
Glasgow
Edinburgh
Glasgow Originally

the most people i have met are from glasgow originally...i worked in glasgow in 1969-1973 but never came across that place
must be that wee but and ben near lenzie...bigger now i suppose

Yes, got to admit to being an interloper, from south of the border, from God's other county "Yorkshire" so you might not understand my accent.
Well I lived in Manchester for 8 years so I did get used to the strange way those folk speak...and met some yorkies and it was worse
Gradley and yarite is all I picked up
The parthshire accent must take some getting used to. I was in the black watch terries mil band there for a bit
I was born and rought up in Bo'ness..now there's an accent to chor oan

Last edited:
Back