Two brides...

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot from the sidelines of friend's wedding in Florida.... I didn't want to tread on the official photographers toes so shot mostly candids with a 35mm lens. I'm still working my way through them but thought I'd share this for now.

C&c welcome of course.

Last edited:
Just over a minute in PS to get rid of a couple of small distractions on the rhs et voilà ...

hb1_zpst90xjume.jpg

Looks totally serene! Nicely captured. Loving the sense of space.

Thanks Simon. That's what I was going for really. Walking off into the distance, married on a lovely stretch of white sand.. Pretty pleased with how it came out (y)

This is really lovely Adam. Nice to see you posting, haven't seen much of you lately. :)

Lovely, beaches on the Gulf side are so much nicer than the east side!

Just a really great shot.

Yeah it was a great place for a wedding too. The only downside was the noise pollution laws meant we had to pack up at 10pm... luckily there was a local boozer about 50 yards away.

The barmaid asking if it was a double wedding and her face when realising it wasn't was priceless :D

I quite like the image.
I'm not so sure about the magenta in the sky and the dresses. There's a sensor spot above the horizon, left side.

I was practicing shooting through glass, baubles, trees and pretty much everything I could find. I quite like the magenta and i dont notice it enough on the dress to bother me.

Thanks for the heads up on that sensor spot! (Edit: just checked and it's a bird in the distance)

Last edited:
Back