Two little owls and a shopping trolley

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
Carrying on with the adventures of the Little Owls I have a few more pics of recent shenanigans

_MG_2489%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_2400%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_2540%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_2410%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_1866%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_1829%20-%20Copy.jpg

How....just how? Incredible

+1!!!

Delicious, entertaining… irresistible!

I would have preferred more equal
tonal renditions though.

Last edited:
Great shots Heidi, certainly have the fun factor. You must put sometime into these and your efforts are well rewarded (y)

If I had to pick one, perched on the tractor steering wheel would be my favorite, superb!

I got my first Little Owl shots yesterday, it was perched on a post..........very boring! :D

Thanks all for taking the time to comment :) Kodiak Qc - I can see what you mean but the trouble is it's a very tall hedgerow, overgrown with a lot of ivy so it's nice when the sun is going down and creating that sparkly yellow on the leaves but otherwise it can be a bit flat, dark and gloomy, I really need to get into pp'ing then I could sort it out. Wezza13 - again I can see what you mean about them being soft, I only have my camera software for editing and although I can sharpen it using that and it looks tons better on screen as soon as I save the sharpening doesn't, I've googled it and it's a known problem with the canon pp software. I do have a very very old copy of ps elements (think it's 6) and have tried batch sharpening then saving but again I don't get the results once saved, thanks for the critique and if you have any ideas that could help with the things mentioned i'd be really happy to hear them.

Haha, brilliant!

You just need an old fashioned chalk board with an equation written on it, with the youngsters sat at an old style school desk. (y)

Well guess what I purchased in town this morning Carlos, what a coincidence!! I have a chalk board of sorts and at the mo I have "Athene Noctua" chalked on it (latin name for Little Owl), I was trying to think of something witty but couldn't, anyway three more from yesterday.....

_MG_2837%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_2814%20-%20Copy.jpg

_MG_2678%20-%20Copy.jpg

They make you smile, don't they? It's the tractor for me.

Well guess what I purchased in town this morning Carlos, what a coincidence!! I have a chalk board of sorts and at the mo I have "Athene Noctua" chalked on it (latin name for Little Owl), I was trying to think of something witty but couldn't, anyway three more from yesterday.....

Haha, great stuff. Looking forward to seeing some more. (y)

A wise old owl lived in an oak,
The more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Now, wasn't he a wise old bird?

Seeing them on here now I'm going to give you my opinion, I don't think they look right which could actually be down to my rubbish pp, I spend a lot of time with these little fellas and they are soft and fluffy so I think I prefer the softer look.

I prefer this softer one of the two together

_MG_2920%20-%20Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Again love them to bits. Very well done and presented. Absolute nothing to change

Back