Two nights on Fleetwith Pike

Edit My Images
Yes
Ive just spent two nights wild camping on the top of fleetwith pike. Monday's sunset was completely unexpected as the forecast was solid cloud.A gap appeared on the horizon and made for quite a spectacular sunset. Tuesday night was poor but this mornings sunrise was lovely.

1.SUNSET FLEETWITH PIKE by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

2. this was shot at 200mm @ F11 and its straight out of the camera no editing . its my first attempt at an abstract shot. abstract sunset by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

3.Pink Gable by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

4.dawn siloute by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

5.GREATGABLE SUNLIT WHITE CLOUD by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Thanks for looking CC always welcome

Last edited:
Lovely shots of a great experience. Fleetwith Pike is one of my favourites. Loving the shots of Great Gable, too. Great stuff. (y)

Nice Set, I think my favourite is Great Gable in the sunlight, nice and sharp, love the light and shadow here. No1 Fleetwith Pike has some lovely light too, nice work(y)

The light in the first two is stunning, and a massive stroke of luck. The composition really helps the first one showing the red glow on the foreground slope.

Lovely shots of a great experience. Fleetwith Pike is one of my favourites. Loving the shots of Great Gable, too. Great stuff. (y)

Nice Set, I think my favourite is Great Gable in the sunlight, nice and sharp, love the light and shadow here. No1 Fleetwith Pike has some lovely light too, nice work(y)

Thank you. Great gable is my favorite also, i was lucky to have all sorts of conditions during the time i was there.

Back