Robin_1_1A.jpg

Robin_1_2.jpg

not happy with the beaks

f5 and f6.3 - ISO 560 and ISO800
Nikon 300mm + D7100

C & C welcomed

Last edited:
"not happy with the beaks"

These an old saying If in Doubt Try Try Again :)

They look slightly over Exposed 1/3- 2/3 on my Screen, but I have been having problems, plus the fact
each has they own outlook on what they like.

Nice Shots & liking the bokeh on 2

I've just stabbed me in the eyes:eek:

"not happy with the beaks"

These an old saying If in Doubt Try Try Again :)

They look slightly over Exposed 1/3- 2/3 on my Screen, but I have been having problems, plus the fact
each has they own outlook on what they like.

Nice Shots & liking the bokeh on 2

Thanks Shaun …… much appreciated

I agree - I think that I have buggered the exposure on #1 through pp ….. not sure how the exposure was in the original but I think that it was over exposed…… most days, in sunlight I found it difficult to get the exposure "right" on the D7100 ….. most of my shots were either over or under … they are shots from just over a year ago when I first got a good long lens, (the 300mm f2.8VR)
Also the head and around the eye is wrong to me in #1 …… again through trying to do too much in pp, IMHO …… sharpening

I was quite happy with #2, initially I thought that the Lichen under it's bum spoiled the shot …… but now I have got used to it

I never thought too much about head angle until it was pointed out to me as being important a few weeks ago.

I am still trying to figure out DOF versus distance on the longer lens that I have ……

i have loads of other Robin images that I have yet to look at closely

Last edited:
Back