Edit My Images
Yes
...one white one pink.
C&C Welcome Please..

1794862843_de4bc5b919.jpg

1794891129_4926a61125.jpg

Out of the two which do you prefer?

Thanks for any comments.

Colours of the 1st, and composition of the 2nd for me Adele.

PS: I think your images would look a lot better if you were able to post them at larger resolution too Adele. Try 640x480 or even 800x600 - will yield better results, especially on web pages. Just a thought.... (y)

Colours of the 1st, and composition of the 2nd for me Adele.

PS: I think your images would look a lot better if you were able to post them at larger resolution too Adele. Try 640x480 or even 800x600 - will yield better results, especially on web pages. Just a thought.... (y)

1795213415_d005a09ef1.jpg

Is this any better? If not...then someone give me a quick how-to :)

Looks same to me...so help ?

Looks the same to me too Adele. I see you use flikr to host your images, sorry but I don't use flikr so I can't advise I'm afradi, though I am sure there's a way to have images at a slightly higher resolution that you currently display.

The other options are to;

1 - host your images on the free gallery space you are provided with on your talkphotography account here
2 - use some other image host service. I use photobucket - free, and comes with heaps of space

Also - what processing app do you use when you get the images out of your camera? Are you saving them at a certain size before you upload them?

Looks the same to me too Adele. I see you use flikr to host your images, sorry but I don't use flikr so I can't advise I'm afradi, though I am sure there's a way to have images at a slightly higher resolution that you currently display.

The other options are to;

1 - host your images on the free gallery space you are provided with on your talkphotography account here
2 - use some other image host service. I use photobucket - free, and comes with heaps of space

Also - what processing app do you use when you get the images out of your camera? Are you saving them at a certain size before you upload them?

I personally prefer flickr to photobucket...:LOL: its a good job no-one is the same.
I have tried to use my space on talkphotography, but none of my images would upload properly.
:|

I hate technology!

Nice shots, I think they would look better had they not been cropped so tight, I like the colours in the first.
looking at your flickr site I am guessing that these shots have been cropped quite a bit, which is why they are not showing any larger.
If you are cropping try not to crop an area less than 800pixels on the longest side.

Nice shots, I think they would look better had they not been cropped so tight, I like the colours in the first.
looking at your flickr site I am guessing that these shots have been cropped quite a bit, which is why they are not showing any larger.
If you are cropping try not to crop an area less than 800pixels on the longest side.

The white one has been cropped....the pink one has only very slightly been cropped.
most/all of my images are doing it [coming up smaller on here] and its just how they are uploading from flickr....I dont know how to change that! :crying:

Back