Two shots of my Corsa

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Treid to process these really well as it isnt the most amazing subject. There will be more were this came from ;)

Limited time due to lack of petrol and food :)

IMG_6740copy.jpg

IMG_6733copy.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

might wana blur the plate mate

some bad people out there

md;)

I half expected a big Matt Sayle Photography sign on the side :LOL: looks nicer than my first car ever did.

might wana blur the plate mate

some bad people out there

md;)

They can see it on a car park/the road so the internet is no differnet!!

I half expected a big Matt Sayle Photography sign on the side :LOL: looks nicer than my first car ever did.

Was thinking that!! But then thought it may attract some attention when unattended!!

Thank you!

Hi Mat, I like the processing particularly the BG in the second one (y)

I really like the composition of the first, a lot of people would have clipped the shadow or the car ever-so-slightly! I can't think of much to improve it, but if you get a chance to take the shot again, would it have been possible to bring the car forwards a little, to give some separation between the car and the fence? Just a little bit of ground to create a gap between the two? Or grow an extra couple of feet would be another option of course! :D

I like the second, but it doesn't quite jump out of the screen like the first does! It's a great location that you've shot it in, what is it?

Only one more thing I'd suggest is that you've got great shots it an industrial setting, so it could be an opportunity to try out some more 'gritty' processing. It might turn out terribly, or it could turn out well, you never know!

Chris

Hi Mat, I like the processing particularly the BG in the second one (y)

Thank you!

I really like the composition of the first, a lot of people would have clipped the shadow or the car ever-so-slightly! I can't think of much to improve it, but if you get a chance to take the shot again, would it have been possible to bring the car forwards a little, to give some separation between the car and the fence? Just a little bit of ground to create a gap between the two? Or grow an extra couple of feet would be another option of course! :D

I like the second, but it doesn't quite jump out of the screen like the first does! It's a great location that you've shot it in, what is it?

Only one more thing I'd suggest is that you've got great shots it an industrial setting, so it could be an opportunity to try out some more 'gritty' processing. It might turn out terribly, or it could turn out well, you never know!

Chris
Thank you very much CHris.

I am going to try a HDR etc to get a more gritty feel!

It is a big works type place!!

I've always liked you Matt.
We haven't had much to do with each other - you hang around with the cool kids in the motorsports forum, I tend not to venture in there, I don't want a wedgie.

But this:

They can see it on a car park/the road so the internet is no differnet!!

This makes me love you :D

cracking shots matey, corsas are awesome little cars aren't they :D

I had an L reg, it failed its MOT and was beyond economical repair, and I had a week left on both the MOT and the insurance - the world was my playground!
I drove it on fields, curbs, handbrake turned everywhere, played bumper cars with my mate in a similar situation, it was the most liberating thing I've ever done!

I've always liked you Matt.
We haven't had much to do with each other - you hang around with the cool kids in the motorsports forum, I tend not to venture in there, I don't want a wedgie.

But this:

This makes me love you :D

cracking shots matey, corsas are awesome little cars aren't they :D

I had an L reg, it failed its MOT and was beyond economical repair, and I had a week left on both the MOT and the insurance - the world was my playground!
I drove it on fields, curbs, handbrake turned everywhere, played bumper cars with my mate in a similar situation, it was the most liberating thing I've ever done!

:D:D Thank you very much!!!!

It is a great lugh a must admit!! Was surprised at how much fun it is!!

WOW that sounds awesome!! Would love to do that!!!

Congratulations on getting the car and the licence Matt. You now have a car and a photography "habit" .... and an empty bank account from now on.
Nice Shots and you will never forget your first car, I still hanker after mine some 35 years later. I will keep an eye out for you at Oulton in the "Red Peril"

Back