Twr Mawr lighthouse

Just beautiful.
Since I'm here, I'm tempted to go and find it!

Thanks all indeed you wont be disappointed when you come across it Viv........Hey my Bty's are currently charging..... glass and filters fully cleaned/....... and heading out on the hills also tomorrow given a weather front is clearing........ are you up for a TP meet? @viv1969

That's beautiful Kevin. the light is terrific and the way the composition is, it guides you through the scene out to those mountains. Inspiring stuff!

Thanks all indeed you wont be disappointed when you come across it Viv........Hey my Bty's are currently charging..... glass and filters fully cleaned/....... and heading out on the hills also tomorrow given a weather front is clearing........ are you up for a TP meet? @viv1969

Awww that's a lovely offer, but got plans for tomorrow.
Thanks though, really. :)

Thanks Jerry as always very much appreciated.....I look forward to winter now and the lower sun that brings out the detail and colour of our beautiful landscape here in North Wales and I also look forward to viewing your take on it as always......Cymru Am Byth.

That is THE composition on Llanddwyn in my opinion Kevin...easy to get, easy to see but no less wonderful for it as every day is different there. On this occasion you've struck gold with some lovely conditions captured admirably. Wales rocks :)

Very nice indeed Kevin
A windy day then as can be seen on that sea.

Fantastic colours and composition. An evening shot I assume in the golden hour......

Do not see too many white horses, so assume the wind was not that strong, maybe f4 or so !

Whatever, the lighthouse and steps must have been built by an artist I reckon.........

Thanks Jerry as always very much appreciated.....I look forward to winter now and the lower sun that brings out the detail and colour of our beautiful landscape here in North Wales and I also look forward to viewing your take on it as always......Cymru Am Byth.

Living down here I can't just nip out into the mountains in the evening when the light looks promising. I'm also into wildlife photography so my landscape efforts are somewhat diluted by other things (e.g. the sofa.) I hope that my comments do not seem unhelpful.....

Oh wow! That photo is stunning! I love going in to Wales for photos, it's only 40 minutes away from me - it's just so beautiful it's got everything.

kevin, how long would you say it takes to get to the lighthouse from the mainland? Plus does low tide allow easy access?

Beautiful light for this Kevin. Seen this shot taken 1 million times but this is one of the best. I've been there a few times waiting in anticipation for some good light and failed epically every time!!!

Absolutely superb light, the foreground catches your nicely and the path leads perfectly.

One I would be proud of.

Thanks all and a visit I shall not forget Steve I've since learnt the tide only goes to about waist height lol you could have got off.

UUmmmm how did i miss this? Epic light Kevin! i guess its all been said as i'm tail end charlie again..... Lovely composition(y)

Back