Type 2 "pleasure"

d******d?

:thinking:

I have two flickr accounts, these photos are on the dumping ground account and the name comes from a Philip K Dick short story.

It's rained pretty much none stop for 24 hours here so, it was wet but quite humid and a bit warm TBH

Sorry - I hadn't checked whether the swear filter would alter 'Richard' head, the nickname for a PKD fan. :)

Jeez, there is no way you'd get me caving. Started watching some horror story YouTube videos and that was me put off for life.

Nice set.
I'm intrigued, as a regular Dales walker I don't recognise that cave opening - whereabouts is it?

Nice set.
I'm intrigued, as a regular Dales walker I don't recognise that cave opening - whereabouts is it?
It's Bull Pot of the Witches close to Bull Pot farm on Casterton fell. That area is not so popular with walkers but is a caving Mecca because the Easegill cave system is about 90km long and the longest in the country. A walk up Easegill is a good outing if you are interested in geology.

It's Bull Pot of the Witches close to Bull Pot farm on Casterton fell. That area is not so popular with walkers but is a caving Mecca because the Easegill cave system is about 90km long and the longest in the country. A walk up Easegill is a good outing if you are interested in geology.
Thanks Chris, yes the Easegill walk is lovely, did it from Leck up to Bull Pot last year, we didn't come across anybody all day. I just didn't recognise that image.
I've just come off a caving site looking at some photos of Bull Pot and it's links.....it looks amazing, it's a shame I'm old and have claustrophobia:(

Back