Ulm, Germany

Nothing wrong either either of these. The cranes would massively bug me out re the first shot and the ugly tower block to the left. I would myself have framed tighter - or maybe in portrait. I'd load a picture like one on an agency site - it'll fetch you something eventually. THe things that bug me with that last 2 is the bus and people but that's the nature of the beast.

Cranes and scaffolding are present in every city I've visited lately, bloody nightmare.
Third one is the pick of them for me, nice reflection and colours

Cranes and scaffolding are present in every city I've visited lately, bloody nightmare.

Yep - cranes are driving me nuts too

Thanks guys.

Nothing wrong either either of these. The cranes would massively bug me out re the first shot and the ugly tower block to the left. I would myself have framed tighter - or maybe in portrait. I'd load a picture like one on an agency site - it'll fetch you something eventually. THe things that bug me with that last 2 is the bus and people but that's the nature of the beast.
I'm fairly blind to cranes these days, but I guess that comes from working in the construction industry. If I was one of those arty types who assign meaning to my work as if it were something that had contributed to my decision making at the time, I guess I could say that the surrounding modern buildings cranes and construction sites show a contrast between an ever evolving city and a historic monument frozen in time, but I'm not really one for such waffle. :LOL: Never thought of uploading anything to a stock site before, might be something to look into, cheers.
I see what you mean about the last two, unfortunately I was tagging along with a walking tour so didn't have the opportunity to wait around for the perfect timing. Good excuse to visit again though!

Thank you. The colours of the sky were pretty special that evening.

I remember many years ago walking up all the steps to the very top of the Munster and looking down inside. If you were brave enough you could get to the centre to look down. I still remember the overwhelming vertigo lol.

I remember many years ago walking up all the steps to the very top of the Munster and looking down inside. If you were brave enough you could get to the centre to look down. I still remember the overwhelming vertigo lol.
Sounds like something to keep in mind for a return visit. A large portion of the building including the bottom half of the spire is currently scaffolded so not how much is currently restricted.

Back