NSFW Unbelievable cruelty...............

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Oh to meet him in a dark lane late at night!

This video shows child/baby cruelty, be warned

Unbelievable cruelty!

Words fail me.... If you scroll down he has been identified, and the s*** beaten out of him.... So at least some justice for the fat piece of s***

Holly Gosh almighty.

I wonder who filmed this and put it on the net?

To be honest a beating isn''t enough. That guy needs to be in prison and the baby needs to be in a safe environment.

Maybe I've had a sheltered life but that is one of the most shocking non fiction/acting things I've seen on line or on TV.

A modern day horror "movie" :(

Wherever that couple are in the world I sincerely hope it's legal system has a robust solution to such child abuse........and the punishment is exacted on the person filming it as well as the perpetrator!

But of course said country also needs to a good "child services" system so that any children they have are fostered & then adopted into a caring & loving family,!

Words fail me.... If you scroll down he has been identified, and the s*** beaten out of him.... So at least some justice for the fat piece of s***

The video someone linked of a man being beaten is a completely different guy, I don't know why they would fake that - but others have posted that he was identified and it is being investigated.

Either way, he's a rotten b*****d, people like that should have their kids taken away - who the hell was filming? The poor child looking to them for help. If it's the mother then she is even worse, no proper mother would stand by and watch their child being tortured. That is what it was, beating the child to walk when it clearly wasn't able to. The child looks about a year old

Last edited:
What a scumbag! Let's just hope, the children involved, are now safe.

Whoever was videoing that clip, should also be brought to justice, for not doing anything.

Last edited:
Probably get father of the year over there.....

I should imagine if it is the mother filming, she’s probably had much the same if not worse treatment off of him.. hence why she is filming silently and not stopping it.

Hopefully he has his b****x chopped off so no more of his kids can suffer.

This is just a bit from the net.

Alqutai was arrested and issued an apology video in which he said his wife, mother of his four children, was to blame for abuse that caused him psychological damage. He said that the video was taken a long time ago and now wants forgiveness.
Yeah I bet he does.

What did he say about it?
According to The New Arab, he said. “As you can all see now she is perfectly fine,” he said in a social media apology video featuring the girl. “I tried to teach her to walk and now look by the grace of God she walks by herself.”

How the end should say is, Fatman dragged by barbwire behind car, remains found in boot. That is the most shocking thing I have ever seen, plus I could not watch it all.

I should imagine if it is the mother filming, she’s probably had much the same if not worse treatment off of him.. hence why she is filming silently and not stopping it.

You're probably correct. She may have been filming it, as the only means, to highlight the suffering for her and her children.

Note to self - don't be so quick to judge :(

Oh boy how I would enjoy 10 mins with the object :mad: can't stoop to calling it a human

I couldn't even watch it. I just can't view this type of thing (assuming it turned out to be what I expected).

I couldn't even watch it. I just can't view this type of thing (assuming it turned out to be what I expected).

I know how you feel and I too find this sort of thing difficult to watch and very upsetting. There are things I can't watch but a lot of the time I do try to as I think it's important to bare witness because I think it's important that someone witnesses the victims trauma. If that makes sense.

I opened the link saw a father and child and thought f**k that, I'm not watching someone abuse a small child. Ever since my kids were born I just can't see things of that nature without getting upset myself.

Back