Critique Uncle Ray's Photos

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from my last post "Keepsakes" I thought I would post this image. These are a selection of photos that we found at Ray's home.
Ray was my Wife's (Jan's) Uncle her Dad's brother.
As I said in the other post he lived alone and kept in touch via Christmas & Birthday cards. We always took our cards around at Christmas and invited him to Christmas dinner at ours as we do the family dinner every year. He never took us up on the offer but we sort of felt he maybe secretly wanted too.
Like I say he was happy and had his funny little ways.
He would send our Christmas cards in one big envelope containing all the others cards to Jan's other Sisters and there families.

The brothers were split up when they were young due to family matters not 100% sure on the full details. Jan's Dad did not have a good time growing up !

Although Jan's Dad and Ray never saw much of each other they would both enquire about one and the other when ever we visited.

Anyway I'm sure most of you just come on here to look at photo's.

So the photo below contains some images of Ray & Jan's Dad plus Auntie Ethel.
The bike photo and Dog on doorstep photo are Ray & Jan's Dad (Les)
Top Right is Ray with Aunt Ethel.
2nd in from Left Is Ray.

I'm not too sure on the others in and on the case. Jan know's some though.

The case was Ray's too. So I thought I could maybe use it to show the photos rather than just take photos of the photos themselves.
Course I did that too :-(

There are some very old photos which are great to view but we have we have no idea whom those people would be. So I didnt upload them here.

Hope that was not to long a read but again thought it needed some explanation.

Any feedback on the image would be great.

Gaz

Ray breifcase photos.jpg

Last edited:
Back