Unexpected Caterpillar

A nice find and lucky you. What plant/flower is it? Good focus and great colour. Maybe if you went into the garden you might find something, you always have done.

Nice stucff Icy there are little tiny tiny things hiding out there you know.

Nice set of images Icy, and well done for getting out there and finding somethin'.(y)

George.

A nice find and lucky you. What plant/flower is it? Good focus and great colour. Maybe if you went into the garden you might find something, you always have done.

Thanks Graham:) Haven't been out to the garden lately, combination of cold weather and busy chores:( no ideas what flowers but a picture says a thousand words

Not a clue on the ID - but happy days to find something alive Icy.

Me too on that tonight (see Incy Wincy ;) )

Paul.

Thanks Paul:) husband said that I was happier to see a cat on it than receiving the flower:p will check out your new find.

Nice stucff Icy there are little tiny tiny things hiding out there you know.

Thanks Alf:) It was so tiny and certainly didn't expect to find any bug, wish I know what it is tho.

Nice set of images Icy, and well done for getting out there and finding somethin'.(y)

George.

Thanks George:) This time is even better than I found it indoor in the warm:D

Hahaha great set of images slightly disappointed that you had shot this in home and still got black backgrounds... sure next time you will get a nice bit of coloured card behind the subject. :D

Beautiful detail on the cat and great poses :D

Hahaha great set of images slightly disappointed that you had shot this in home and still got black backgrounds... sure next time you will get a nice bit of coloured card behind the subject. :D

Beautiful detail on the cat and great poses :D

Thanks Byrn:) lol, I was over excited to see a bug and completely forgot that I should place a nicer background behind it:p:D by the way, what's wrong with the black background? it looks quite nice:D

Back