US cars - open thread

Here's hoping!

I'm expecting a B series Beezer in the bike thread now - we've had the C Type Jag, this Model A (I think!) so need a B50 or similar. ;)

I'm expecting a B series Beezer in the bike thread now - we've had the C Type Jag, this Model A (I think!) so need a B50 or similar. ;)

Sorry, but I am afraid I do not understand your remark fully ... --- :thinking: :

L1006157-L21-c.jpg

L1006158-L21-c.jpg

Sorry, Immo, your English is so good that I sometimes forget it's not your first language!

A Beezer is a BSA (in "Bikerese"!) and a B50 is one of their later 500cc bikes. There were several other models with B as the first letter.

Sorry, Immo, your English is so good that I sometimes forget it's not your first language!

A Beezer is a BSA (in "Bikerese"!) and a B50 is one of their later 500cc bikes. There were several other models with B as the first letter.

Thank you! I could not find this out ... --- I post my pics typically in the order they were stored in the files from the events. Otherwise, I might get confused. -

BSA bikes were and are rare here in Germany. - But there are plans for a comeback of the brand from India. We shall see ... ---

I read that somewhere. Possibly as an electric brand.

At one time, BSAs were almost as common as Harleys and Indians in Germany... Military despatch riders used them - M20s IIRC (500cc sidevalve single.)

Hi, tomorrow I shall show a 500cc BSA in the bike thread. - See you ... :)

Reactions: Nod
I hope your tagging system is better than mine!

A bit surprised that a kit car can get an H plate. Maybe the donor was old enough (or maybe even the whole kit!) to qualify.

A bit surprised that a kit car can get an H plate. Maybe the donor was old enough (or maybe even the whole kit!) to qualify.
Hi, I don't know what to make out of it. I didn't find anything about AURORA Cobras ... --- :

Pretty much the only thing I could find about them HERE.

Pretty much the only thing I could find about them HERE.

Oh, much more than I found ... - But how original a replica of a vintage car must be to warrant an H plate is rather difficult to decide...

Maybe, this is the wrong approach. One should simply enjoy seeing another COBRA ---

Indeed, especially the less common 289 type.

Back