V is for....

Edit My Images
No
...Harley

DSC_0007.jpg

C & C appreciated as always

PRB
:)

Mmmmmm :) REflection makes that shot, nice one (y)

NICE! :D If only the brand stands out a bit more............

Can I ask how you managed to not get yourself in the photo. I went to a classic car show and although I loved some of the shots I took my very large pink self was in most of them! A few were worth PS myself out but most of them were a lost cause. Any hints would be great!

Renee

Can I ask how you managed to not get yourself in the photo. I went to a classic car show and although I loved some of the shots I took my very large pink self was in most of them! A few were worth PS myself out but most of them were a lost cause. Any hints would be great!

Renee

Hi Renee and thanks for the question

I had the same difficulty with a few of my shots, but most were good. For me it was just a case of looking very carefully in the viewfinder to make sure I didn't include myself and to move into a position where I disappeared if I thought i could be seen. Most of the time that meant taking the shot slightly off angle (bit like you would if you phototagraphed some-one else in a mirror), but here I was able to position myself so that the satin finished bit with the Harley name took most of me out and the bike on the left was the the main focus

Hope that helps

PRB
B-)

Back