Beginner V24 light wand

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I've really lost my photo mojo over the last year to 18 months and dug out the v24 I bought well over a year ago and never really used, as such this is my first practice shot in the back yard. Its not much but I have to start somewhere I guess :-/

lenser2 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Very nice almost spheric shape Paul!
Great pattern and colours.

I've just sold my V24 because of lack of use, this makes me wish I'd kept it.

It looks like it could be a tad sharper to me. Love the use of the v24 but maybe focusing on a torch facing towards the camera before starting your drawing would really make the lines stand out and give them extra punch.

It looks like it could be a tad sharper to me. Love the use of the v24 but maybe focusing on a torch facing towards the camera before starting your drawing would really make the lines stand out and give them extra punch.

I focussed on the v24 itself in manual stuck in the ground then stood there picked it up and did the "orb" after pressing a remote shutter.
however I do realise I was nipping back and forth doing several shots and checking each exposure so I think over those shots probably did shift my position and hence focus :)

Something to remember though!

awesome! I keep thinking about doing something themed around The Flash comic character and having the lights trails. Do you think the light wand can do this?

Can you tell me what a v24 is exactly?

A light wand. Specifically, RGB LEDs that shine through a light-catching perspex rod. Approx 3ft long, made 10yrs ago or so by LED Lenser but now discontinued & highly sought after. Possible to create similar effects with a home-built version.

Back