Valencia

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Another little trip to Valencia for a long weekend.On the Sunday evening Audi were presenting the new Audi A8 to numerous celebrities and people who could afford to buy such a car and to celebrate they had the buildings coloured a deep deep red. A little different from the previous evenings in this area.

Valencia by Mark Molloy, on Flickr

A slightly earlier time would leave some more colour in the sky.

yip but they were setting up and there was no lights at all. They didn't switch the lighting on till around 8.15-8.30pm. I have a few earlier the day before with some clouds and sky but you don't get the reflections anywhere as good and there are always loads of people hanging around the area.

"Excellent" shot Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Nice. I keep meaning to do this but whenever I am in the area the wind speeds on the forecast make it too much of a risk for a non reflection.

An A8 4.2TDi would be a dream for me, but too afford it mine would be 7yrs old LOL :D

Excellent, I like that ;)

Nice. I keep meaning to do this but whenever I am in the area the wind speeds on the forecast make it too much of a risk for a non reflection.

An A8 4.2TDi would be a dream for me, but too afford it mine would be 7yrs old LOL :D

I think they had done a launch of the new A8 but this was an upgraded luxury type thing. Couldnt hear the thing running at all. It went over speedbumps and you knew the people inside never even knew it was there. Lovely big car!

Back