I like the conversion, composition & sky, but this seems very over-sharpened to me, and viewing the image full size on flickr it doesn't seem any better.

I like the conversion, composition & sky, but this seems very over-sharpened to me, and viewing the image full size on flickr it doesn't seem any better.

Hi Toni
What do you use to look at photos?
My iPad looks better than my laptop
I don't have a monitor anymore
Cheers
Geof

Hi Toni
What do you use to look at photos?
My iPad looks better than my laptop
I don't have a monitor anymore
Cheers
Geof

Dell U2414M monitor connected to either a linux base unit or Dell XPS laptop that I use for photo editing. I'm not happy either editing or viewing images for crit on anything else: the XPS makes everything look better than it really is (the Macbook make it look odd) and I don't use smaller devices than a laptop for looking at photos. Your ipad makes things look better because of the fine dot pitch and the smaller screen that hides flaws, just like my XPS.

Dell U2414M monitor connected to either a linux base unit or Dell XPS laptop that I use for photo editing. I'm not happy either editing or viewing images for crit on anything else: the XPS makes everything look better than it really is (the Macbook make it look odd) and I don't use smaller devices than a laptop for looking at photos. Your ipad makes things look better because of the fine dot pitch and the smaller screen that hides flaws, just like my XPS.

yes...i struggle to know what my photos are going to look like on this forum...some chaps stuff look as if they were etched in rock...and most of mine seem soft
and do so also on my laptop
the ipad is a better one to boost my confidence for doing a show...but as you can see mostly...

frankly i dont give a damn

another oldy quote.....GWTW??

Back